quickk question

Options
Is peanut butter bad for you ? sometimes I binge on it and eat it right from the jar :( anything similar I can snack on instead?

Replies

• minnow54151
    minnow54151 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Do you buy natural peanut or almond butter, The only igredients are salt & nuts so much better for you. There is also a product called pb2 it is dried peanut butter without all the fat. You mix it with water.
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Raw almonds, pecans, cashews or there are crackers made out of nuts called Nut Thins.
    http://www.bluediamond.com/index.cfm?navid=34

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    PB2. Peanuts from which almost all the peanut oil has been removed. Re-constitute with water and you have a great snack! I like the chocolate variety!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Not great but not that bad Rated a "B-" at 188 calories for 2 tblsp. that would be one large spoonful?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Its good for you! Not good for a binge tho :O Thats why I don't eat it ---> trigger food
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Is peanut butter bad for you ? sometimes I binge on it and eat it right from the jar :( anything similar I can snack on instead?
    Well if you eat a lot of it you'll gain weight. It has a lot of calories for just a couple of spoonfuls.
  • ehlertmartha
    Options
    Ohhhh lord i am guilty as charged i do the same thing bu thanks for the tips
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Justin's Nut Butter, not always healthier but tastier!

justinsnutbutter.com there is even a catchy song!