Thread for 5.2" to 5.4" women please

Options

Replies

• mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    5' 3-1/2, female, age 55, weight, thanks to MFP is 120 pounds. I started the program in June 2011 and have lost 17 pounds.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    5'3''
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my hubby is 6'1" :) lol good thing I love my heals!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" - working on losing about 13 more lbs!
  • laylina
    laylina Posts: 50
    Options
    5'2" here :flowerforyou:
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    5'2, here. :D Anyone else have chunky calves? Even when I was younger and fit I had 'muscular calves'...I hated them at the time, but looking back, I kinda miss 'em. Now they're just flabby. Bleeeh.
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    5'15" and I'm a guy. Can I join?

Just kidding, you girls have fun :D x
  • Abbyyyyyy
    Options
    5'3" over here :flowerforyou: feel free to add me!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    5'3" right here :D
  • MissObstinatiox
    MissObstinatiox Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    5ft 2! oh ok then 5ft 1 1/2 but if stretch i,m 5ft 2 :0)
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    5'2, here. :D Anyone else have chunky calves? Even when I was younger and fit I had 'muscular calves'...I hated them at the time, but looking back, I kinda miss 'em. Now they're just flabby. Bleeeh.

Yup Im 5'2 and have chunky calves too. They are more squishy than anything else :( But I wouldnt call myself that fat, so dnt really understand them. My top haf is fine, bottom half, splat!
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Where do you all have the most problem areas? Most short women I know that are trying to lose weight say their stomach....I get really jealous of super tall friends that even have babies and a month later-ploop-flat tummy! Even when I was skinny (110) I had a little 'pot belly', but now, post-baby, SHAZOO....okay, maybe not that bad....it's not HANGING so much as it used to (that was traumatizing for me lol) but it's major poochy....
  • mkaluzny
    mkaluzny Posts: 508 Member
    Options

I know what you mean. I could never buy high boots. The zipper ones didn't even zip. Now as I age, my calves are thinner, but your are right, the muscle is gone.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    5ft 31/2 here, how are you doing today
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    5.2 here trying to lose 50lbs.
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am a little over 5'4", if anyone wants to add me I could really use some good supporters.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my hubby is 6'1" :) lol good thing I love my heals!

Mine is 6'2, and heels over an inch kill my back. He just bunkers down a little when he wants to be within kissing range. :-)
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Where do you all have the most problem areas? Most short women I know that are trying to lose weight say their stomach....I get really jealous of super tall friends that even have babies and a month later-ploop-flat tummy! Even when I was skinny (110) I had a little 'pot belly', but now, post-baby, SHAZOO....okay, maybe not that bad....it's not HANGING so much as it used to (that was traumatizing for me lol) but it's major poochy....

Yeah, its the belly here too. I think its just that our extra weight doesn't have anywhere to hide. It's discrimination against short torsoed women, I tell ya. :-P
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 1/2 inches---does that count? If so, add me in! I still need to lose another75-80 pounds. We can do this, esp with support!
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 4 1/2 inches---does that count? If so, add me in! I still need to lose another75-80 pounds. We can do this, esp with support!

As long as you don't wear heels. Haha