2»

Replies

• Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Amen!!
  • MeliMontu
    Options
    I had a baby after you! Wow and am also trying to lose my baby weight. I have JUST started this mfp thing and so far, I see it helping me loads :-) I see how it's working amazingly for you and I know it will for me. thanks for posting!

-Meli
  • Portugueselove
    Portugueselove Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through but i have a before picture at my sisters wedding if you wanna go take a look.
  • annetteslackmoehrle
    Options
    I agree! Thank you everyone for sharing your success so that those of us who are still working towards our goal have inspiration. I too one day will post my success to help motivate others.
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    great post!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I second that motion!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This post just took the words right out of my mouth. Before/after photos are what drives me to do better. I can't wait for the day to post my own pics so someone else can achieve success in their journey too.
  • lessthsn
    Options
    Thank you
  • jellerose
    jellerose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Really! It's one of my favorite things here, seeing the success stories!

And I don't care what eating plan people choose to get to their success, it's all good ; ).
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    This post just took the words right out of my mouth. Before/after photos are what drives me to do better. I can't wait for the day to post my own pics so someone else can achieve success in their journey too.

Me too, although I am nervous about putting my before pictures on. I have hidden my jelly belly well and I have 'real life' friends on here who have never seen me so vulnerable... but if I help just one person with my before and afters it will be worth it!
  • healthieramanda
    healthieramanda Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you - I look at this section of the forum at least once a day. It reminds me, especially on my low days, that I just gotta keep plugging away no matter how I feel
  • mblanchard0625
    mblanchard0625 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I am on here everyday looking at peoples success and before and after pictures! Really is a motivation! Especially to see people very similar to myself transform themselves! Makes it seem like, wow, I can do this too.
  • Hermes16
    Hermes16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU ALL BEFORE AND AFTER PEOPLE!

Because of you I can keep going. Everyday after logging breakfast and exercise I check this board to get my daily dose of motivation.

Thank you!
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this today. Last night I thought "Screw it. I love high calorie, high fat food too much. I can't do this. I should just give up. I should give away the clothes I hope to fit into, but never will and just stop tracking my food and eat whatever the hell I want." But I'm going to keep on! I lost two pounds and then gained them back, and now I'm down three pounds! (Need to adjust my ticker accordingly).

This is how it works, 1-3 pounds her and there, some times you slip. But over the long haul it start to slip and your cloths feel better and then you feel better. good luck.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!