Pre-workout drink

Options

Replies

• mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Got any pics to see how your diet is going dont have time for your bs just finished work time for gym and more bcaa's lol

Posedown? Really?

The Derp is strong with this one.

Just finished my pose down with the current mr ireland and a former one thats all we do pose and get big its that simple you were right im wasting my time with the bcaas will drop them this year for the show thanks for the advice you've saved me £34 a week you must have some knowledge of the sport. il maybe stop my 65mins cardio every morn on empty and just pose would be alot easier cheers braw. 2.5hrs of posing a day and il win this show no problem odviously no hard work and dedication needed.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    And sory for ruining your thread wyants i just thought bcaas were good imo, but someone with more knowledge has told me otherwise so just scrap that thought sory
  • wyants
    wyants Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the good information but I have another question. One of my friends told me that you shouldnt use a pre-work out drink if you need to lose weight it is only to gain muscle. I am not liking that. I did try the Nzero and LOVED it. Gave me more energy to keep going on the treadmil. Now I am not sure what to do. Help?????? I still have about 40lbs that I want to lose.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    Get a low to zero kcal stimulant drink like jack3d ur friend must be thinking of a high kcal drink with carbs in it. Stimulants defo help you get a second wind through a cardio session imo.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    Just checked there nzero has 5 kcal per serving you wont be long burning that of through cardio bout 1min lol and ifit helps with energy levels id you it imo
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    And sory for ruining your thread wyants i just thought bcaas were good imo, but someone with more knowledge has told me otherwise so just scrap that thought sory

You've changed your mind? Why?
  • Laylasmom77
    Laylasmom77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I use Amino Energy from GNC just one scoop.
  • mrdee555
    Options

You've changed your mind? Why?

I was being sarcastic mate lol
  • mrdee555
    Options
    BCAAS RULE :) ( BIG IMO ) FOR THE HATERS LOL
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    BCAAS ROCK!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I usually have Shakeology as my afternoon snack /preworkout shake becaue it gives me energy and keeps me full til dinner.
  • mrdee555
    Options
    BCAAS ROCK!

Another bcaa man amen lol
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Absolute must when you are building muscle.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Does the optimum Whey have enough of it for the moderate lifter like myself? I end up doing alot of leg plyometrics on top of my swata/deads/power cleans. In order to get the cardio aspect going. I end up being sore almost the entire week.

should I be taking another shot of BCAAs for recovery/muscle build? Brand recommendations?
  • blacksterbmw
    blacksterbmw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Only thing pre workout you should really need is a good meal 2-3 hrs before hand then half hr before training and during drink BCAA's.
  • blacksterbmw
    Options
    BCAAS ROCK!

Can't argue there
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Only thing pre workout you should really need is a good meal 2-3 hrs before hand then half hr before training and during drink BCAA's.

okay. brand? something that is primarily bcaas or?
  • mrdee555
    Options
    BCAAS ROCK!

Can't argue there

Another bro in the no high five training partner lol
  • blacksterbmw
    Options

okay. brand? something that is primarily bcaas or?

BCAA's are primarily used to build muscle and also fuel muscle so they prevent the muscle from getting broken down during training. Any brand will do really but the Dymatiize recoup seems to be the best out there at the moment. They also activate the Mtor pathway in ur genes sending signals to grow muscle and lose fat.
  • blacksterbmw
    Options
    BCAAS ROCK!

Can't argue there

Another bro in the no high five training partner lol

You cant argue with the science m8 lol plus results speak for themselves lol