Baby Weight x 2

Options
AJCM
AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
After having my second baby, this weight is hanging around like an annoying overnight guest who won't leave... thanks for all the inspirational posts - I see this can be done!

Hoping to drop this 30 lbs by summer - has anyone found 2lbs per week to be realistic?

Replies

• AJCM
    Options
    After having my second baby, this weight is hanging around like an annoying overnight guest who won't leave... thanks for all the inspirational posts - I see this can be done!

Hoping to drop this 30 lbs by summer - has anyone found 2lbs per week to be realistic?
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your body how much you will lose. But for most it seems pretty obtainable. This is a pretty good guide for me, I have my goals set on 2 lbs a week, but i also know that if you have less to lose, you may loose it a little slower. I have lost approximatly 2 lbs a week and have been on here since December. It might take a while but this site seems to really help I am hoping to lose another 30 or so my summer time. Good Luck to you. But if you do follow this you will see results.
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your body how much you will lose. But for most it seems pretty obtainable. This is a pretty good guide for me, I have my goals set on 2 lbs a week, but i also know that if you have less to lose, you may loose it a little slower. I have lost approximatly 2 lbs a week and have been on here since December. It might take a while but this site seems to really help I am hoping to lose another 30 or so my summer time. Good Luck to you. But if you do follow this you will see results.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think losing 2 lbs per week is definitely possible, but that's the max I would aim for. In my understanding trying to lose more per week isn't healthy.
  • aybaybay
    aybaybay Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    good luck girl! my goal is to lose 20 lbs by summer..i have confidence that we can do it!im excited that hopefully soon itll be getting warmer and easier to run and walk and play outside. that will boost my weight loss big time!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Very realistic!!! Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • AJCM
    Options
    Thanks for all the support out there!
    :)