Lose One Pound This Week - Friday to Friday Weigh in

Options
Okay Guys, I need a short term goal because I am sick of this plateau. Let's be strict for one week and lose one pound (or more if you wish). That's not to say we can't keep it going afterwards but I have a hard time staying motivated for a consecutive 90 days. It's easier for me to break into small chunks. Just tell me if you're in and weigh in tomorrow (Friday). Next Friday weigh in again and tell me how much you lost. If you want to tell me your start and end weight that's fine and if not just tell me the difference. Let's do daily updates - whether you were happy with your food intake and whether you were happy with your exercise. Next week I'll make up a spreadsheet of everyone's progress and we can all be proud of what we've accomplished.

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to roll with this.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    fridays are my weighing days so this should workout!
  • chele76
    chele76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im in too! I need a little extra "oomph" as well since I feel like I am plateauing as well.
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A pound a week is my goal, maybe this will help me stick to it.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I'm In...Will check in tomorrow

I started Ripped in 30 today and hoping for some good results...inches or weight...I don't care, either one will do!!
  • ZydecoBeauty
    Options
    I'm in..This is a realistic short-term goal...

Doing Turbo Jam & Zumba...hoping to see some results..
  • Loseforb
    Loseforb Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • netite
    netite Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay, thanks. This seems doable and will help me to refocus.

Annette
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I don't know if anyone is a Jillian Michaels fan. But, I just started Ripped in 30 with a new thread, if anyone wants to join. It will jump start you for sure.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/373092-ripped-in-30-starting-now-join-me
  • H_Factor
    Options
    bump
  • H_Factor
    Options
    10/21/11 -- 191.4

hoping to be under 190 by next Friday.

let's rock this challenge everyone!
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    10/21 - 160.4
  • nisijam5
    Options
    hmalin1...you can do it!!! Bash the 180's.

Nisijam5
    10/21/11

Sheesh, I'm up from 174.4 on Wednesday :ohwell: So, I will be hoping to get back on to 174 which is totally doable as I was kind of naughty on Wednesday :blushing:

I'm doing Day 2 of Ripped in 30 today. I am sore from yesterday and going to push thru it today to loosen up. I don't tend to lose weight when I do the Jillian tapes; but, the toning and inches disappear!! :drinker:

Good luck everyone!!
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Thursday: Under my calorie goal and happy with my food choices. Also did 30 min of exercise so I had a great day yesterday.

Friday: weighed in and down almost a pound from yesterday so it's going to be hard to do another pound this week! I did a 30 min workout at 6am this morning so I am really proud of that.
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    How's everybody doing! I had a great day yesterday. Did my 20 min workout, was under my calorie goal. I was just so busy yesterday that I wasn't able to overdo the snacking. It's hard not to look at the scale for a whole week but I think I am on track to lose a pound this week so if it doesn't happen I won't be disappointed because I have been doing everything possible to make it happen.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I know that it is Sunday already, but I would like to jump in, if it is ok.

I like the idea of short term goals lately. :)

today I weigh 155.
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    this group seems a little quiet... what is going on and how is everyone doing?

yesterday was pretty good for me.... I fixed the tires on my bike and went for a short ride. :) now that the tires are fixed I don't have an excuse!!! :D
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My weight is up a bit from do Ripped in 30 which is normal for me when I start strength training. But, I feel stronger and smaller in the waist so something is working. Hopefully, I will be good for Friday!!
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    3 more days to go! Keep it going strong!
  • o0oAliciao0o
    Options
    Y'all better be ready for tomorrow's weigh in! Remember to post your weight lost and your start and end weight if you wish and I'll make up a nice flowchart of everybody's successes. Go team!