to show my hubby i love him...

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
...i am cleaning out the dishwasher and reloading it even though it's his turn. he'll come home from work and won't have a chore to do. :) how do you like to surprise your spouse/significant other to show affection? (please keep your answers pg. thanks.)

Replies

• Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I like to give her recipes for different sandwiches to make me.
  • GeekMom17
    Options
    After a long day of cleaning I try to get our 1 year old son in bed early so when he gets home at 9pm he doesn't have to worry with it. Then I make him something delicious to snack on and let him play video games all night.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I cook his favorite meal with his favorite dessert. :heart: Or I'll just send him a random text through the day telling him what he means to me.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    This is going to sound awful, but on a typical day, I do not wash my husband's clothes. We have five kids and seven people's worth of towels for me to wash, so he does his own wash. When I am feeling especially loving, I'll do a load of his clothes in between. Of course, everything has to pretty much fall into perfect place for me to have the opportunity since it requires the children taking their naps accordingly, not getting back late from the gym, etc. Otherwise, I just don't have time. We have a tiny washing machine, sadly. :(
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I buy him tickets to something that's just for him, a concert, a fight, etc. that's the only PG answer I have.....
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Cook favorite foods, put the kiddo to bed, let him play video games without complaining!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    This one is small and silly - but, I'll stop and get his favorite energy drink and protein bar. That way he already has them and doesn't have to worry about stopping or what he'll eat at work. :)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    When I make plans to spend the day with my girlfriends, I check with him to see what he wants me to put in the crock-pot for him. That way he still gets a home cooked meal for dinner made with love, even if he doesn't get to enjoy it with me by his side. :) He's so spoiled!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    MODERATOR NOTE - Please keep this topic clean or we'll be forced to issue suspensions to people who break the forum rules. There have already been several posts which were inappropriate which I have removed. We'll try to keep the topic open, but members who break the rules could have their posting privileges suspended or can even be banned form the site which we greatly prefer not to do. So please keep it clean.
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I like to leave little love notes around the house for him. Just a simple I love you, or good morning.. whatever and wherever! :smile:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    he gets coffee every night on my way home from the gym. Instead of making it 3 sugar and 2 milk that he usually orders, I ask for 2 sugar 2 milk lol...he hasn't noticed. I very rarely come home without a coffee in my hand from Tim Hortons
  • javagirl4012
    Options
    This summer i mowed the grass (we have about a 1/2 acre to mow) :heart: so he could have more time to go fishing or tinker around.:heart:
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i quietly die inside while he plays black ops and fifa. i try to wash the dishes so he wont have to or buy his favorite drink or doritos for him :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I have yet to murder him in his sleep.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    let him make me a protein shake.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I like to talk about my hubby to my friends/coworkers. And it's not hard to do, I happen to have married the most terrific guy you could imagine! He's sweet, loving, thoughful, grateful, giving... plus he's totall smokin' hot!

I find that when I've boosted about how fabulous he is to other people... then when I go home and see him... I'm all worked up and ready to get busy with that hunka hunka burnin' love that is MY MAN!

(And BTW, we've been married for 22 years, he just turned 50 this month, I'm 51 - and we're still kinda honeymoon-ish!)

:love: :love: :love:

Ice
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    lunch box love notes... and I wake up to the sound of the awful alarm at 6 am, go workout shower and then climb back into bed and back scratch him awake.. I want a wife-alarm-clock ha
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I write him little notes all the time. Hes kept every one of em.
    We're not married, but Ive lived with him for over 3 years...so close enough lol.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOVELY MODS

i dont believe i said anything not PG but WHATEVER

I give my hubby a nice peck on the cheek :huh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I leave the toilet seat down:smile: