Today, I....

Options

Replies

• livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    i just went down the hall to the bathroom and the man who cleans them during the day was in there and told me i could go ahead--he would be done in a few minutes. WTF???? where was his cart that usually is outside the door so you know he is in there????

Pervs are EVERYWHERE! I am assuming he really IS the cleaning 'man'...not just a perv hanging around a ladies bathroom for kicks. Ewwww! I would certainly report THAT! THAT should NEVER happen!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Well, I just bit the hell out of my tongue.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    ate an apple
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    ...did not have a mammogram
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I was late for work because my husband *made* me stay in bed 10 minutes to snuggle with he, our 2 year old son, and our 6 month old daughter :)

Aww, that sounds wonderful!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    i just went down the hall to the bathroom and the man who cleans them during the day was in there and told me i could go ahead--he would be done in a few minutes. WTF???? where was his cart that usually is outside the door so you know he is in there????

Pervs are EVERYWHERE! I am assuming he really IS the cleaning 'man'...not just a perv hanging around a ladies bathroom for kicks. Ewwww! I would certainly report THAT! THAT should NEVER happen!

he is the one who cleans every day---he is a nice man and was probably just making sure there was tiolet paper in there. i just laughed and waited till he was thru---then went back to the office with that you will never believe what happened to me in the bathroom look that everyone in the office comes around to hear my new story of the weird and exciting incident that takes place on a daily basis when you have to go to a public bathroom at work. every day is a bathroom adventure here to see who has the strangest experience. FYI; I WIN EVERY DAY.
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Oh and today I encouraged one of my MFP friends to buy a new pair of smaller jeans...hehe.

And I bet she just might! :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Got to hug my son who is home from college for a few days!

Nice!!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    ...did not have a mammogram

...it wasn't really that bad..
  • duckieresolved
    duckieresolved Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    got a new office chair!
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I watched two of my friends get locked up in MFP Jail :sad:
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Have my usual nasal allergies, so I'm doing abs like crazy every time I sneeze
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    successfully made people mad at me.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    successfully made people mad at me.

I'm not mad at you!

Today I...

Get to go to ZUMBA and that makes me very, very happy!

Also...

Today... I still have not smoked since August 28th. :bigsmile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Got to be the evil substitute music teacher for an hour, then went to an interview.
  • CVALGAL
    CVALGAL Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Finally learned how to swallow the HUGE potassium pill I have to take everyday and I'm not allowed to cut it in half. I just coated it with a little honey, and down the shoot it went! Lol. This may sound trite, but I was choking everyday trying to get that sucker down!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    I watched two of my friends get locked up in MFP Jail :sad:
    [/quote

There's a MFP jail? Dang!
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    made a new chicken taco recipe....they were delightful!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    prepped & started Taco Chicken Chili from SkinnyTaste.com before work... can't w8 to get home to try it out (I'm huuuungry!) :bigsmile:
  • FearOfFrying
    FearOfFrying Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Been in my hot tub