Can you guys see my diary? I made it public +

Options
But I am not seeing a "view diary" button on my profile. Is it just me?

Replies

• c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    yes we can see it :)
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    yes i can see it and i have to say---you have eaten way too little today. :)
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Eating lunch right now!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You don't see your view diary button because you are logged in as you. Your view diary button is the food tab :)

Try logging out and viewing your profile. you should be able to see it there.

Ps. Yep we can see it :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Yup, we can see it. You really need to eat more.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I can't!
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm going to repeat everyone and say yes we can see it. And you need to eat more. The MINIMUM daily amount for anyone is 1200, so going under is unhealthy. I know you've seen the warnings from MFP whenever you complete your log. It also appears you've been exercising and by under eating you can be counteracting your progress. The goal is not a number, it's to be healthy.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Yeah that i low in calories, high in sugar and very low in protein and I don't see any water yet today!!!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    There I added my lunch food! Its only 1pm here. I also don't log my water but I drink 4+ bottles a day..just lazy lol.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    There I added my lunch food! Its only 1pm here. I also don't log my water but I drink 4+ bottles a day..just lazy lol.

sorry :ohwell: i didnt know my response about you eating too little was going to get that many people on your case. i also looked to see where you were from and figured you are two hours behind me so duh--you may not have eaten lunch yet before i made my reply. but since you have eaten--looking better LOL