FELLOW MFPERS :)

Options
2»

Replies

• OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Your job is to erase the answers I put and put your own along with adding one more question.

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? It is where I live, my nickname and my number I am in my family with my name.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Computer, USA Today and two kids.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, my house and my car.

4. What is your favourite animal and why? A dog, man's best friend.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I love going window shopping.
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Unfortunately it's completely boring - it's almost my real name. I say almost because I didn't take my husband's last name legally, but used it here.
    2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? two computer monitors (does that count as one or two? we'll say one), a large Thor action figure from the Marvel Legends series (like years before the movie was even a thought), and a postcard of a baby panda from the San Diego Zoo!
    3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Yankee candles in some form, my Mutts (comic) books, and my Aerobed mattress (that I sleep on every night because it's actually the most comfy bed I've ever had).
    4. What is your favourite animal and why? my cat Harley, see avatar pic, because she is completely insane and unlike any cat I've ever had before.
    5. What is a funny secret of yours? I had OCD as a kid for about 2-3 years, that cured itself as suddenly as it started. Does that count as "funny"? :laugh:
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? a friend in high school was handing out nicknames by adding "BY" to the end of the first syllable of people's names (ie: Sarby, Jillby, etc...) but thought Robby was too normal, thus bynsky was created

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? a letter opener, a banana, a orange to go cup from a local pizza place

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my Stephen King books, my cd collection, and my BoB (since my hubby isn't an item...)

4. What is your favourite animal and why? snakes.... python to be exact

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I used to "pretend" to have asthma in school to get out of running.... every time!

6. Why am I the only person who followed all the rules?

I did too... but no one noticed lol
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Your job is to erase the answers I put and put your own along with adding one more question.

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? I am from the peach state Georgia and everything is peachykeene

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Computer, Blackberry, and Powerade Zero

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my phone, car, money

4. What is your favourite animal and why? my dog sweetpea. She is so sweet, I love her.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? nothing

6. What do you do for a living? Legal secretary
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? I have 3 nieces, 2 nephews (hence the 5) and they all call me Aunt Susie

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Water glass, anti-bacterial gel, phone on charger

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? PHONE, internet, hair stylist

4. What is your favorite animal and why? my dog, he is my child!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I talk to my animals (cat and dog), like real conversations as if they understand, and I sing them songs I make up.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for?
    It's an old nickname from childhood that my mother and brother still use occassioally

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now?
    Water bottle, pens, post-it notes

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without?
    Cell, jewelry, car

4. What is your favourite animal and why?
    Elephants - they're so sensitive and sweet

5. What is a funny secret of yours?
    I've watched Forrest Gump at least 20 times and still cry
  • Salamanda425
    Options

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? My college roomie used to call me Salamanda.....like Salamanders......which really isn't a compliment....and my birthdate is 4/25.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Computer....smilie face stress ball with a rubber band wrapped around it's head so it kinda looks like Richard Simmons, and a notepad.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My blackberry...(or crackberry as my coworker calls it)...I am addicted..........my car, and shoes....I LOOOOOOVE shoes!

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Panda Bears......they're just so frickin cute!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I have 6 pet snakes but I'm terrified of Centipedes...they freak me out!!!

6. Where would you most like to vacation? St. Maartens....I hear its beautiful!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Nothing in particular, modification of a nickname my dad had for me when I was little.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? A monitor, my phone, a pack of those multi-colored post-it arrows that tell people where to sign things.....

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Phone (at the moment), computer (for school and socializing), clothes (l like cold weather, but I don't like to freeze important parts off....)

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Cats because they could really care less what you think or want from them.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I compulsively organize things....and I love all things cheese.

6. Where do you see yourself living in 2 years? England. :bigsmile:
  • agwilker
    agwilker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? First letter is for my first name, second is first of my middle, and last part is half of my last name. It was the email address my college assigned me. I wasn't feeling very creative at the time clearly.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Computer/keyboard, water bottle, three 6 inch stacks of paper work I have to enter into the system. It's really as fun as it sounds..

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Cell, DVR, Lip gloss

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Dogs. Especially ones with tiny, cute, squidgy faces. They're cute and lovable, I've always had a dog up until last May.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I used to lie to teachers about my middle name in elementary school. It's uncommon. I told them it was Ann, in reality it's actually....you didn't really think I was going to say, did you?

6. My question: What's your favorite holiday? Halloween and Christmas are top two. Halloween has an edge because A)my bday is the day before b)candy c)fall is my favorite season d) I like horror movies
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey who knows...more friends may come out of this!

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Bet you didn't guess it was my full name...lol!

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Laptop, Laptop, & Printer

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Laptop, Cell phone, & Car

4. What is your favourite ('favorite' as us Americans spell it) animal and why? Dogs...Unconditional Love and Loyalty.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? ...Wouldn't be a secret anymore now would it?
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? My dad calls me amygirl and I was born in 1971

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? laptop, pillow, three year old child

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Son number one, son number two and coffee

4. What is your favourite animal and why? giraffe, because they are tall

5. What is a funny secret of yours? My boob sweat smells like carrots.
  • wackynunu
    wackynunu Posts: 103
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? My name and my massage therapy degree.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Coffee Mug, paperwork, electric stapler

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? phone, lunch bag, a jacket

4. What is your favorite animal and why? I like frogs. They are cute. I see them in my neighborhood when I run so they keep me company.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I love all of my friends, but most of them do not like each other.

6. Are you married? How long? Yes. 10 years married 17 years together.
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ohh this looks like fun !!

1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Just my nickname and my favorite number......idk why i have a fave number but watev

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? laptop phone and ipod

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, ipod and pillow pet haha

4. What is your favourite animal and why? um i've always wanted a piranha just so i could feed things to it :) but i like bunnies too

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I dance to "my neck,my back" by Khia in the bathroom naked after every workout session
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? I like x's and the skinnymini is obvious.

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now?my sandwich, paper towel, ipod

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? my ps3, my ring and my makeup

4. What is your favourite animal and why? emperor penguins and hedgehogs

5. What is a funny secret of yours? Don't have any
  • melbell14
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? It is my nickname that my mom gave me :) the 14 stands for my number in the family

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? Say Yes to the Dress, Laptop, and......ugh Homework

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, my bed and probably my wardrobe

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Dogs I have two big Newfoundlands and love them!

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I have a guilty pleasure in watching My Little Pony Friendship is Magic...Pagasister! *brohoof*
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5. What is a funny secret of yours? I compulsively organize things....and I love all things cheese.

ME TOO !
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Its what I drive

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? hubby, mini yorkie-poo, three laptops

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? Make - up! Hubby and kids, beer lol
    4. What is your favourite animal and why? My Mini yorkie poo she is soo smart I LOVE her!! She weighs 5 lbs! So cute!
    5. What is a funny secret of yours? not really funny, but a dream of mine is to sing in public eeeekkk
    6) Married? How long together? 20 yrs and married for 9!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Before I got into fitness, I was a notorious eater. I mean..I'd put away a whole Farmers Slam at Denny's with two more sides of hash browns plus dessert. Anyway, my bf said I was like a catfish (cuz of my gross habits) and yet like a shark, hence Catshark. I tend to be predatory as well :laugh:

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? a body armor fitting form, hand sanitizer and a measuring tape.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My phone, my Kindle and Xbox

4. What is your favourite animal and why? Cats, yes I'm one of those.

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I have stuffed animals, lots.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    1. What does your screen name mean or stand for? Just happened to have to create a password earlier in the day, and it was stuck in my head!

2. What are three things that are in front of you right now? My dog, My Mac, antique sewing machine cabinet.

3. Okay, here you are required to be materialistic, what three items could you not live without? My car, my phone, my job

4. What is your favourite animal and why? owl - wise, strong, silent, loner, (okay, that's a bird, but.....)

5. What is a funny secret of yours? I'm a big dork for the Twilight movies.