Weigh-ins

Options
How often are we suppose to weigh in? I am a huge fan of "The Biggest Loser" and they weigh in once/week. Weight Watchers also uses the once/week weigh in. I do not want to become consumed by the scale. Any advice or suggestions?

Replies

• pdowning51
    Options
    I have read it was better to weigh each week in the morning first thing and weigh each week on the sam day at the same time. That is what I am doing at this time.
  • krissykross
    Options
    I weigh-in every Wednesday at about the same time. Once a week works for me. Though I do step on the scale everyday in the morning. I just don't record it every day.
  • anthony008
    Options
    I weigh in first thing Friday mornings. I use to do Sundays but a few party weekends throw off the numbers. I like to regulate myself during the week =/
  • Alice230
    Options
    I decided to weigh in every Sunday when I first wake up.
  • Fahrenholz02
    Options
    I do weigh in every Saturday at the same time. But I do sometimes check during the week just to make sure I am going in the right direction.
  • sckrlov
    sckrlov Posts: 74
    Options
    I weigh in once a month when I am at the doctor as I don't have a scale at home. However, I do my measurements every Wednesday morning.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Friday, Morning, after going to the bathroom , weigh in Naked...