Here Comes Summer - Week 4

Options
Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
Sorry it's late guys, thanks go to Kathy fpr reminding me - I'm still on Sunday morning :wink:
Hope all are well, I'm hoping my new scale gets here soon, gave up the ghost - the other one tried telling me I'd put on 6lbs in a day - yeah right! :noway:
I'll have to catch up with everyone later, hubby due home and I haven't even thought about doing dinner yet :blushing:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Options
    Sorry it's late guys, thanks go to Kathy fpr reminding me - I'm still on Sunday morning :wink:
    Hope all are well, I'm hoping my new scale gets here soon, gave up the ghost - the other one tried telling me I'd put on 6lbs in a day - yeah right! :noway:
    I'll have to catch up with everyone later, hubby due home and I haven't even thought about doing dinner yet :blushing:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Morning Jackie. I just thought I lost you guys. :wink:

You are to funny about your scale. Enjoy your time with your hubby. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I did make it to the gym. I was going to stay home and do yard work but, I opted for the gym. The ground is still a little wet so I just did not want to get all muddy.

Hope all the ladies finds us.

:heart: Kathy
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hi I would love to lose fifteen pounds by the summer
    My beginning weight is 137.2 and

Cant wait to get to know everyne and give and get support.
    I
  • Jackie_W
    Options
    Welcome laughytaffy:flowerforyou:

Look like I'll have to go searching for the others - they appear to be MIA :laugh:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Teens and their wish to eat- auggh- I am bouncing- 209 is the one I will choose for this week.

If I could just figure out a way to not have food in the house... that only works for so long and then the hubby complains louder than the kids.

The other problem is the 16 or so inches of rain we have had since last Thursday- makes it a little hard to do much outside. Next week, after Spring Break, will probably be gorgeous. Oh well.
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    hey whew I found you all!!!!

doing pretty good

whoops brb
    jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    allright girls,
    how is everyone doing? I am sore today....:sick: yikes, I haven't done bl cardio max for awhile and boy is my bum tired. Seriously, when I tried to get out of bed I think that I actually heard it say umm NO way I am moving and proceded to fight me every inch of the way :noway: :noway:

Snowy out and icky, but hopefully it will warm up soon and melt it all away again! School was 2 hours late this morning so I had better get my boy ready pretty soon :yawn: :yawn: I am sleepy this morning but I have to get a work out it....ughhhhhhhhh

jenny
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    Welcom laffy Taffy! We will be here for ya!!
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome all ! I will need all the help I can get lol

BlackbeltLJ-What I do since my hubby and son both are junk food fanatics is I put them in a cabinet that is designated only for them and I am not allowed in there. I even have a sign on there that says DH and DS only lmao!

Jenny-Take a nice hot bath and relax those muscles. Iwill be feeling the same way right alongside of you because I havent worked out in a week and today I am going to do it whether I like it or not.
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    thanks taffy....I am soooooooooo sitting in the tub come bedtime for my son ahaha:blushing: :bigsmile: Had really great workouts today! Did BL boot camp wand strength training with my sis in law and did BL yoga. I am pooped and hungry. Time for a snack I think :tongue: I hope everyone has had a awesome day. I am not as sore as this morning thanks to some nice ibprofin. Good stuff hahaha and the rest will be cured by my orders from dr. laughy taff hahahaha:bigsmile:

jenny
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Hello All,

I just know it is my weekend eating choices that have prevented me from losing weight. I have a large family and we surround ourselves with food. I do attempt to eat the healthy choices, then I go right back to eat the things I should not. The weekends are my biggest down fal

I am waging war on the weekends for the month of April

I am on the 50+ Women thread also.

With the help of others I have named myself The Weekend Weight Loss Warrior

Please join me in the fight!!!!!!

• plantlady99
    Options
    thanks taffy....I am soooooooooo sitting in the tub come bedtime for my son ahaha:blushing: :bigsmile: Had really great workouts today! Did BL boot camp wand strength training with my sis in law and did BL yoga. I am pooped and hungry. Time for a snack I think :tongue: I hope everyone has had a awesome day. I am not as sore as this morning thanks to some nice ibprofin. Good stuff hahaha and the rest will be cured by my orders from dr. laughy taff hahahaha:bigsmile:

jenny

I have the BL boot camp DVD. I haven't got past level 1 yet. Bob does suggest the yoga. Do you like that one also?

• laughytaffy
    Options

jenny

Great job on getting that workout in! Does working out increase your appetite? I know it does me especially when I do cardio.

BTW Doctors orders also include sweet smelling bubble bath and massage from partner optional lmao!
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Hello All,

I just know it is my weekend eating choices that have prevented me from losing weight. I have a large family and we surround ourselves with food. I do attempt to eat the healthy choices, then I go right back to eat the things I should not. The weekends are my biggest down fal

I am waging war on the weekends for the month of April

I am on the 50+ Women thread also.

With the help of others I have named myself The Weekend Weight Loss Warrior

Please join me in the fight!!!!!!

Kathy I love the name the weekend weight loss warrior. Weekends are super tough for me as well but we can do it. A minute on the lips equals a lifetime on the hips... Repeating that to myself over and over lol! I got my boxin gloves on and they aint comin off lol!
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    ROFL I can picture you guys boxing the refrig....let it have it girls!!!!:bigsmile:
    Kathy it is ok!!! I think that we all struggle with weekends....I do anyways:blushing: HUGSSSSSSS You are kathy warrior princess ahahah!!!

jenny
  • plantlady99
    Options
    boxing-gloves-pink.jpg

I think these will do:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    PERFECT!!!!!!!! hahahaha:laugh:

I do really love the yoga:heart::heart: I wore my heart rate monitor and I did burn over 200 cals. Obviously not quite as much as 50 minutes of the boot camp but a change and just awesome for the muscles. Seriously I haven't really seen a difference in my legs for the last 2 years, I mean I know that I have lost weight in them but....WOW in just a month or so I have really shaped them up! My knees "twin" that nasty fat that is your thigh and kneww meeting...yuck well it is like GONE!!! I think that I had that while I was in the womb!!!! woo hoo...I think it is a combo of the boot camp and yoga. And by the way I could have NEVER touched my toes without almost dieing in agony before YOGA. So I LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Seriously Pink is SOOOOOOOOo your color! YOu are going to be doing so mean business!!!!

jenny
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Jenny what a great nsv to be able to touch your toes without dying lol.
  • butterflydiva
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 10 and 15lbs by this summer.

Good luck to everyone :smile:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!:flowerforyou:

Hi Jackie, thanks for making the new thread! I hope you are ok and have had a good week so far.. :drinker:

Kathy - Thank you for sending me that e-mail, have been a bit lost this week, just havent been down the gym, eating things that i fancy.. BUT im not going to let it get to me as its only 3-4 days..

Jenny, lovely hear from you!

And welcome all newbies to this group, im sure you will find as much support and help as i have!

Sorry i havent been around much ( a bit lame really) but i will keep going! Only 2 weeks till i fly off to Ireland for a long weekend. Im affraid i have not nearly reached my 10st target, but im not stressing because i wont be baring all in a bikini! Saving that for June! I really hope i can do this ladies!!

Hope everyone is well?

Katherine x x x