So has anyone met using this site?

Options
taniam16
taniam16 Posts: 47 Member
I get that there are lots of people that sign up with their friends but other than that, has anybody met up with someone purely from this site?

Replies

• spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I'm about to run a 5k with someone from this site. Hopefully they are not a crazy cereal killer.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I know some people on here have!

I have a few friends on here I would really love to meet :]
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    No, but I would absolutely love to! I definitely have some super cool pals that would be amazing to meet. I think a great big meet-up somewhere would be so cool. We could work out and eat healthy food! :)

Lucy :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I have met 2 very cool peeps, and their little munchkin, and ate just about all their cheese.

Would love to meet more.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone want to kill cereal? :noway:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I've met two. Just ran a 1/2 marathon with one of them.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I have met 2 very cool peeps, and their little munchkin, and ate just about all their cheese.

Would love to meet more.

You just want more cheese.

I'm doing a Warrior Dash with some people from MFP in May. Can't wait!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have met one. I would love to meet more.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    not yet but i love meet ups!! i'm always trying to meet people... although i'm internet brave and in person i get all shy. :blushing:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    not yet, hopefully i will though
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I had brunch with two of my girls from here and next weekend we're having a little slumber party :drinker:

There are a couple more that are high priorities. Actually, there isn't anyone on my friends list that I wouldn't meet for a cocktail.
  • IronmanPanda
    Options
    I had brunch with two of my girls from here and next weekend we're having a little slumber party :drinker:

There are a couple more that are high priorities. Actually, there isn't anyone on my friends list that I wouldn't meet for a cocktail.

If I get into Escape from Alcatraz, I'm crashing at your place :tongue:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Would love to meet more.

will you bring me cheese?

I have cute munchkins
  • MrsCon40
    Options

you know I got your back!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Yep. Ran a 5K with one, and had breakfast with another. Two wonderful people.
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Yup a week ago I met up with two friends from here. Gonna meet up with a couple of more soon. Also planning a trip to canada to meet a few more!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

If that's the case maybe I will register for that race! A slumber party with MrsC!
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options

:drinker: so glad I am on the fl!
  • MrsCon40
    Options

If that's the case maybe I will register for that race! A slumber party with MrsC!

I am liking this more and more! I'll run a house for hot, wayward triathletes :wink:
  • IronmanPanda
    Options

Be aware its a triathlon! You're gonna have to swim... :tongue: