April Fool Pranks?

Options

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this topic....I put fake ants in the cheerios box last year, hung a fake, very realistic snake on a string above our shower, it was attached to a remote control car, when i heard my kids in the shower we'd drive the car forward, snake drops, kids come out screaming...haha! My kidsand I hid a huge stuffed Alien head, from the movie Alien in my hubby's closet so that when he opened the door it popped out, he punched it so hard the stitching came out! I'll make a ham and cheese sandwhich for hubby's work lunch and I leave the plasic wrapper on the cheese. I put caramel apples in my kids lunch but instead of apples I used onions, talk about some PO'd kids! lol, I made sure I had some real ones made up for home snacks, or they'd never forgive me! Last year I set 12 alarm clocks from a dollar store, set them for 3 am, on the loudest setting, and hid them through out my sons room, he had to search a good 10 minutes to find them, while stumbling around in the dark because I unscrewed the lightbulb!...heee heeee,,, I love April fools day! "paint" your soap bar with clear nail polish and let it dry, put it back and the next morning, no matter how hard they try, the kids can't make suds with the soap. My hubby came home last year, with a huge tattoo of Daffy Duck on his shoulder, he told me his friends did it to him while he was passed out, happened to be his weekend with the guys that weekend, I was soooo upset, I started phoning laser surgery centres to see if we could remove it, I never once thought it was a fake, peel and stick kind, it looked so real! I put marbles in my daughter's cabinet where she keeps her makeup, they fell all over the place, really ticked her off, she has no sense of ha-ha! I put salt on the toothbrushes, scattered hair clippings on my hubby's pillow, so he thought he was losing his hair, I did this two nights in a row before April 1st, so it would be convincing, he glued a picture of his bum cheeks on my drivers license, and when I went to pay for my groceries with my credit card, and had to show my license, there he was in all his glory, soooo embarassing! We've glued coins to the floor, and watch the kids try to pick them up, I moved the buttons on my hubby's suit so they wouldn't match up. wow...the list goes on and on......
  • rachmj526
    rachmj526 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

These are so funny! I've never really been one to do april fool's pranks, especially since I KNOW my husband would get me back even better. :grumble:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great suggestions. Just a heads up, Mike mentioned that MFP will be down tomorrow for repairs, hope you MFP junkies can survive

Ok - here I was laughing out loud at some of the pranks... then I read this post and I swear to you, my heart stopped beating for a second... NOT FUNNY! I don't know that I COULD survive!!!!
  • urbihan
    urbihan Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this site and am enjoying all the posts. I just wish my husband was in town to try some of these great ideas on. Laughter is the best motivator. Keep 'em coming. :laugh:

176761.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Posting for the bump.

I'm not a fan of being pranked so I never prank anyone. I know, I know -- party pooper!!

We are flying home from Vegas to NC tomorrow. Hope there aren't any pranks at the airport!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've got another one -
    I talked to my niece tonight and she put a raisin in the toothpaste:laugh: What are the kids gonna think THAT is when it squeezes out onto the toothbrush??:noway:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    Lulu, it might be funny to put something in your husbands jacket pocket, like a maxi pad, or a pair of huge undies! Then when he goes to pull it out-hahahaha:laugh:

omg that's HILARIOUS :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :angry: I hate pranks. Do NOT give my kids any ideas:grumble: :grumble:

Thanks,

The Management

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok so my BFF moved to MA a few years ago, and I went up to help her unpack boxes. Am I a good friend or WHAT??

Anyway, every box we opened had a lil mini pad of 10 in it. I mean boxes of these things. EVERYWHERE!!

It became the running joke. OH-here is the silverware box, cant have a mini pad......YUP there it was.

So when I left I put them in weird places.

Under her pillow, in her shoe, inside her jacket pocket, in her cereal box.

The funniest thing was it didnt even OCCUR to her it was a joke until she put her shoe on!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This is a great thread!!!!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    One year on this one website, I turned everything a nauseating pink and the admins declared a hostile take over. We even rewrote the rules for posting

That was funny
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I just switched most of the keys on my bosses keyboard, hes a total "hunt and peck" typer so he does not remember where the keys are, so I even spelled out April Fools on his keyboard.. we will see how long it takes him...

he will probably get locked out of his computer.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I just switched most of the keys on my bosses keyboard, hes a total "hunt and peck" typer so he does not remember where the keys are, so I even spelled out April Fools on his keyboard.. we will see how long it takes him...

he will probably get locked out of his computer.

hahah how funny! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    you have guts :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am going to go with the most memorable prank pulled on me.

One year my Dad (who was in the Air Force) called and said that some people were coming out to do an inspection on the house and spray for bugs. He told my brother and I to pull everything into the middle of our rooms.

Everything had to be pulled away from the walls and out of the closets. I think he said like a foot away from the walls or some crap. :grumble:

It never occured to us why they would just be focusing on the bedrooms and not the rest of the house (he knew better than to try and prank my mom with this one :laugh: )

Anyhow, to rebel...I didn't put anything back for a week and it drove him crazy. :bigsmile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

One year my Dad (who was in the Air Force) called and said that some people were coming out to do an inspection on the house and spray for bugs. He told my brother and I to pull everything into the middle of our rooms.

Everything had to be pulled away from the walls and out of the closets. I think he said like a foot away from the walls or some crap. :grumble:

It never occured to us why they would just be focusing on the bedrooms and not the rest of the house (he knew better than to try and prank my mom with this one :laugh: )

Anyhow, to rebel...I didn't put anything back for a week and it drove him crazy. :bigsmile:

"or some crap..."
    isnt "crap" about the best word ever?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

"or some crap..."
    isnt "crap" about the best word ever?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:blushing: Especially when being used to describe a prank. :grumble:

That's some crap!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kitteerae
    kitteerae Posts: 65
    Options
    This one time i had a shocker phone...It looked like a real cell phone but when you touched the key pad it shocked you. I brought this to school one time and told my firends i got a new cell phone and told them to turn it on, and it schocked them!!! It was the Funiiest thing ever!!!!
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    April Fool's on the MFP sight shutting down! It is obviously up and running!!! (thank goodness)!!

HOpe all you pranksters have a fun day, let me know if you get fooled!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    just unplugged my co-workers mouse - she is picking up lunch! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: