help

Options
yesterday was a bad day i binged and rocked up just under 1500 extra cals and it was too easy, how do i limit that damage so far this morning ive done my workout and burned 500 cals and ive just eaten fruit. i feel really bad about it today too

Replies

• KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feeling bad about it is not going to fix it. I think you are on the right track to fixing it already. Accept that you went overboard and let it go, don't beat yourself up. Careful not to neglect your protein. Lots of egg whites, low cals so you can have a lot. I did the very same thing yesterday too.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day!!! Move on don't stay on disappointment!!! :wink:
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I struggle to eat 1500 cals in a day because I plan for the next day what im going to have. I always plan my meals and my treats. Im having an indian take away later so its a small bowl of cerial and yogart and fruit until then. That way i dont feel guilty about it. Its a horrid feeling when You feel like you've let yourself down. You just got to draw a line under it and start fresh today. You'll be fine and I bet you'll eat better now all weekend to make up for it. Dont be too hard on yourself xxx
  • nettleboo
    nettleboo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    thank you for replies i was planning on leaving out my exercise cals today and not eating them back which i normally do to try and balance it out. sometimes calorie counting gets all too much for me and i snap and break it happens once or twice a month on the run up to totm
  • OutOfBreath
    OutOfBreath Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I agree with what's been said here. Keep looking forward. Kicking yourself over it won't help. Just resolve to do better going forward. *hugs* You can do this. :)