Sensa Weight Loss System- What do YOU think??

Options
doobabe
doobabe Posts: 436 Member
Im sure most of us have seen the commercials................. They claim you shake Sensa on your food and lose weight- its that simple.

So, my question is this............. Im sure some of you have already looked into this/ researched it and Im wondering what your thoughts are?

My personal opinion right off the bat is - What the crap kind of chemicals are you sprinkling on your food? Yikes....

Replies

• bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    waste of money
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    So funny you posted this. I was just watching the informmerical this morning and was wondering what people on MFP thought about it!! I am interested in what people say too!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    There is no miracle for weight loss....only a proper diet and exercise will get you there for the long haul. Quick fixes never last!!! I dont pay any attention to products!!! You are right where you need to be ;)
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    There is no miracle for weight loss....only a proper diet and exercise will get you there for the long haul. Quick fixes never last!!! I dont pay any attention to products!!! You are right where you need to be ;)

My thought exactly.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Usually I do like to do the research but with this I don't even see the point of wasting my time.

If I wanted to I could sprinkle cow $#%^ on my food and I wouldn't want to eat too much of it anymore either...
  • daylewinslow
    Options
    what about DYNAMAXX 40 day CHANGE YOUR LIFE weight loss program? it involves a 10 day detox and then 30 days of a daily (meal substitution) shake plus healthy eating and exercise, of course - anyone you know of tried it?
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I fell for their phony spiel of "looking for people to test the product". Tried it for a few days and realized it was a bunch of crap. Shipped the entire stuff they sent BACK to them and made certain they refunded all that I paid them too. RipOff company! There is no quick fix to losing weight. In the past 11+ months, I've stayed with the MFP program accurately weighing, measuring, LEVELING OFF ALL EXCESS QUANTITIES, and recording a daily food and exercise diary. I am down from a near-size 18 to a size 4 suit. Just stay with your program, faithfully. The program works when you are totally committed and work with it. :)
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    what about DYNAMAXX 40 day CHANGE YOUR LIFE weight loss program? it involves a 10 day detox and then 30 days of a daily (meal substitution) shake plus healthy eating and exercise, of course - anyone you know of tried it?

I think the important part of this diet is the bit where you say Plus Healthy Eating and Excercise :laugh:
  • geri1955
    geri1955 Posts: 106
    Options
    I tried it and still have months 4,5, and 6 left! I lost 5 lbs on month 1 and every once in awhile I sprinkle! I dont think its chemicals I think it just does something with the taste buds!!! They do give you a full refund if you dont like it or if it doesnt work for you!! And they have a great customer service where you actuall get a real live person! my problem with it is I was NOT consistent in sprinkling all all my meals! I Always ate most of my meal then remembered to sprinkle when I was about finished even though it was right in front of me!!!!!!!!!when I get closer to my goal when its real hard to lose the last 10 lbs. I will probably start my sprinkling again just to move quicker to my goal!!! Hope this helps you!!! :smile:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's any different other supposed weight loss products. I actually got the free trial and didn't notice a difference. Then, I started reading reviews of the product more closely. Some people claimed it actually made them GAIN weight. I definately didn't want that, so I stopped using it. There's nothing that's been scientifically proven to work, it's based on group studies.

Shannon
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have never understood how people fall for this stuff at all. I get that alot of people have being dealing with their weight their entire life,and maybe get a little desperate. Even at my heaviest weight I could never understand these weight loss gimmiks.
    I mean really if it was that easy no one would be fat
  • Determined1980
    Options
    It doesnt work! I got the free trial since it was free for the first month. After 3 days, I laughed at myself for being so silly. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is. Don't waste your time or money.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I think it's a waste...I scolded my husband when he came home with it.