Needs more motivation

Options
Ugh I havent been to the gym in two weeks. i have been so sick with a sinus infection and it totally blows.. motivation needed!!

Replies

• cwglosin4vaca
    cwglosin4vaca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was like that last week...get off th computer, go to the gym and just do i! Trust me you will feel better afterwards. YOu are worth it:)
  • mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Its okay to not workout when you are sick sometimes. However, its time to get back on track (yup, me too!). Remember the first couple of times are the hardest. You aren't going to want to go, you're going to argue with yourself and try not to go. just GO.. even if its just for 10 minutes. You can do this!
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I always remind myself that I'm never sorry that I worked out after I've done it. You can do it!
  • Motivationrequired
    Options
    I've hurt my knee and can't go to the gym, can hardly walk any advice on what I can do...
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I feel for ya! Since I had shoulder pain then surgery I haven't gone in 3 months!! I get to start back next week and I am so excited, scared and worried all at the same time. I had come a long way to have lost it. It will take time but will do it again!
    Good Luck :happy:
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I completely sympathise as I often end up doing this when I haven't been 100%. Just get yourself there TODAY and do SOMETHING and then you can slowly get back into your routine :happy:
  • daylewinslow
    Options
    i love your quote .. "don't have to be great to start..."yada yada....so do it...and respect that you took care of your body so you could rest and heal...that's being great too!!
  • aurorasangel2000
    Options
    A few days off when you're sick is usually needed, however, if it's at all possible, and you can somewhat breathe, exercising and maybe getting some fresh air (if you were to take a walk outside) can actually help you feel better faster. Exercising can also boost your immune system :-)