Options
maryrunslikeafox
maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
Anyone want to share their unique and fun costume ideas?!:smokin:

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My son is going as the Black/evil spiderman and I am going with him as Gwen Stacy :)
  • allie_000
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are being Betty and Don Draper from Mad Men (:
  • ambie443
    Options
    I am being a witch, but my hubby says that is no different from any other day lol
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I will be dressing up only as a chaperone for the kids' dance at school (primary) so I don't want to buy a costume. I'll dress all in black and put a question mark in masking tape on my shirt and go as a punctuation mark. Lame I know, but cheap and it won't ruin any of my clothes.
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend and I are going to be mr and mrs potato head! I hand made our costumes with removable parts and even the butt pocket the potato heads use to store extra body parts! :) I am super excited to enter the costume contest at our local bar with this outfit!! :)
  • tmaksparkie
    Options
    I am an angel, a naughty sexy angel, LOL. I put it together myself. I bought myself a very cool corset at the renaissance festival(address up for that too) and a dress for under it and a white and blue toto, with thigh high stockings with bows on top, a pair of angel wings blonde wig, and of course stripper shoes. I will get to use it for two bar parties this year it should be a fun time.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Already was a Pictish warrior for my Halloween party, with my husband as a Viking trying to invade the Highlands.

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg
    (we needed ice)

IMG_2439.jpg

For a zombie walk, we'll be going as Zombie Jay & Silent Bob.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    And I gotta share this one so you can see my brother's LMFAO getup:

IMG_2417.jpg
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    This year I was/is (already had one party) the original TV show Wednesday Addams (not the Christina Ricci version). Next year if the diet is successful I'm going as the "dark" Lily from the movie Legend.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided yet but it's been fun raiding my daughter's dressing up box and fitting into her clothes!!

I've shortlisted it down to a Roman/ gladiator one, or a dancing queen/ Abba
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a deviled egg haha

going to wear black... I bought some white Styrofoam poster board I am going to shape into an egg white and attach a yellow plate in the middle for the "yolk" wear it with a red cape (curtosy of my sons costume trunk) Devil horns tail and a little pitch fork hehe
    VOILA a DEVIL(ed) EGG HEHEHEHE

hoping to win the contest for originality at the halloween party!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Freddy Krueger, half burnt and half sexy (so right side with blade glove is burnt and the other side is sexy)
  • a5thofbecca
    Options
    My hubby and I are going as Mr. and Ms. Potato Head =)

I'm relieved that I can be comfortable and not have to wear constricting and sexy clothes this year.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    <---- Crabby
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    probably not original this year but my daughter is going as lady gaga
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    a few ideas...

the flasher. trench coat, birthday suit, done.

redneck: trucker hat, ratty nascar shirt, double fisting some Natty light and walmart jeans with $2 flip flops.

Guitar Hero - i want a superhero costume with a huge guitar insignia on the cape and on the chest. black and tan please.

Amy Winehouse... too soon? lol
  • keeks8281
    Options
    My friends and I are going as a trio of Greek goddesses.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    one of my classmates told me to be a panda. I think i am gonna take his suggestion since i hate halloween, but have to put in *some* effort since...well...most ppl my age dress up XD
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Catwoman, Tim Burton style, and my friend is going to be batgirl :) I've pieced my costume together. Not cheaply slutty premade costumes.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    My birthday is a couple of days before, and we're doing one of those 'murder mystery night' things, so we have to dress up for it.

I'm the butler, and I fear I may have done it.