FROM 673 POUNDS TO 350 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    WOW good for you!!! Whether or not you decide to have the surgery or not is your call... No matter what your decision tho, be PROUD of yourself... we all are!!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    that's amazing - it sounds like the only surgery you will need is to remove the extra skin!
  • snowyangel61
    snowyangel61 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Praise the Lord, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us :flowerforyou:
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    May God continue to bless you with these goals and miracles. You have such determination -- we'll all be praying for you!!
  • xox_shree_xox
    xox_shree_xox Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fantastic!! Keep up the great work!! :D
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You can do it!
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!!! Keep it up!!!! You are more than half-way to your goal, you can do this!!!
  • violon
    violon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! You're amazing and a major inspiration :)
  • konswela
    konswela Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    In 2008 I WAS WEIGHING 673 POUNDS,BEDRIDDEN AND MISERABLE..IN JULY 2010 I TURNED EVERYTHING AROUND WITH LOTS OF PRAYER,FAITH AND DETERMINATION. .I WAS WEIGHING 573 POUNDS IN JULY 2010 I NOW WEIGH 350 POUNDS..GETTING OUT AND ABOUT WITH A WALKER AND WHEELCHAIR....FEELS GREAT...SUPPOSED TO GET GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY BUT THE WAY IVE BEEN LOSING ON MY OWN..JUST WAITING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS

This is WONDERFUL, you said it right PRAYER, FAITH AND DETERMINATION. I am sooo proud of you. WHOOT WHOOT !!!!! I say No to Gastric Bypass. I think it is dangerous. That is just my personal option, You totally Rock!!!!!! with GOD all things are possible!!!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is awesome and what a wonderful achievement. Looking forward to hearing your continued successes!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    keep going! you're doing awesomely. what an amazing feat.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That is PHENOMENAL work, good for you!!!! Keep up the good work, I know I am reinspired by your story!!
  • Myzstarr
    Myzstarr Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. just keep the faith sweety. u can do it on your own
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You rock! I'm so happy you've changed your life around so much! *smooch* Good for you for deciding YOU MATTER! :heart:
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Incredible and very inspiring!! Thank you for sharing and congrats on your current and future success!!
  • coachl78
    coachl78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    congrats since 9/5/2010 I have gone from 506 to 365. I am disabled as I have a degenerative spinal condition and I have lost the use of my legs. I am able to go 50-75 feet on a good day with the help of a roll-a-tor. They are awesome as you can stop and sit when necessary! Keep up the great work my goal is to lose another 90 so I have some work to do still. I love this site as it forces you to stay focused when you write stuff down! Go get 'em!
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - very proud of you
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    U don't need the surgery just keep doing what ur doing
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Way to go!!! keep up that great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!