Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital referrals
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    "Michigan dog house laws"
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Members of Heart. I seriously could NOT remember Nancy Wilson's name!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    CPL Retail Energy.. i had to pay my light bill! LOL
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Las Vegas hotels
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jail records of a guy my daughter reconnected with from school. She knew him only casually but ran into him recently at a bar when out with friends. She said he seemed like a really nice guy and she said he was pretty well liked in school. He showed up at her house the next day and was acting weird. Fortunately all her friends had stayed over and they were with her. She wouldn't let him smoke in her house and wouldn't give him alcohol to drink at 8 am and he got angry. They all became worried about him. He said he was a wounded war vet and showed them wounds that were pretty terrible and he limps. So maybe PTSD.
    She one friend are social workers and she also has a psych degree. She knows mental ilness when she sees it. They called the cops and he got really mad and said she had ruined his good name. I googled his good name and showed her the photo and she said, "Yup! That's him." Guy had a rap sheet from ten years ago (they graduated 11 years ago) 12 counts long, including burglery, assault, car theft etc. He had just gotten out of jail three days before she met him again. YIKES!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Davis-Bacon wage Scales.... that's right I'm boring
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    IRS Circular E
  • FitHitTheShan80
    Options
    stink pickles and blue waffles :p
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    "Tim Tebow Crying"

really?? Id LOVE to see that!!!

mine was pumpkin carving templates
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    strip clubs in the dallas area
    I used to live in that area...

Can''t remember where everybody went.

But stay away from New Orleans Nights in fort worth.

It's no longer New Orleans nights out here anyway.. lol!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Lizzie Borden
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Jail records of a guy my daughter reconnected with from school. She knew him only casually but ran into him recently at a bar when out with friends. She said he seemed like a really nice guy and she said he was pretty well liked in school. He showed up at her house the next day and was acting weird. Fortunately all her friends had stayed over and they were with her. She wouldn't let him smoke in her house and wouldn't give him alcohol to drink at 8 am and he got angry. They all became worried about him. He said he was a wounded war vet and showed them wounds that were pretty terrible and he limps. So maybe PTSD.
    She one friend are social workers and she also has a psych degree. She knows mental ilness when she sees it. They called the cops and he got really mad and said she had ruined his good name. I googled his good name and showed her the photo and she said, "Yup! That's him." Guy had a rap sheet from ten years ago (they graduated 11 years ago) 12 counts long, including burglery, assault, car theft etc. He had just gotten out of jail three days before she met him again. YIKES!

HOLY *kitten*!!! run away run away!!!!!!!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Chloe Memisevic, some ultra thin model, the new face of Marc Jacobs I think. She looks like the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    tea bags
  • Rosi3
    Rosi3 Posts: 28
    Options
    is carbonated water bad for you? hehe
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    hollowing vs. bracing abs
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    windows server 2008 pptp vpn setup

*sigh* this is what I do when I'm not helping out others with their health.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    "local jobs" :grumble:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    girth lol

And why might that be or did you leave out a word or two?