FROM 673 POUNDS TO 350 pounds!!

Options

Replies

• larak2011
    Options
    Forget the surgery, if you made it this far you can certainly make it the rest of the way...YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • chulasweight
    Options
    I found it!!!! Yay!! I am so proud of you and I cannot wait to be by your side for the remainder of this journey and thereafter. Kisses!! I am here for you all the way!!
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Great work! You are an inspiration! I say keep going on your own!! You're doing so great!
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    God is good! You're doing an amazing job. Keep up the good work!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, keep up the great work!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • Barbey
    Barbey Posts: 4
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! So happy for you!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    THIS IS SUCH AN INCREDIBLE INSPIRATIONAL MIRACLE THAT YOU'VE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS!!!! I can't thank you enough for sharing. If you are comfortable doing so, would love to know what you've been doing to lose all this weight. I assume you have not been able to exercise much so you are eating less. What a blessing that you found a way to do that. The hardest part is way behind you. Just keep it up. You've lost 323 lbs!!!!! WOW!!!! Soon you'll be able to move around easier and really enjoy life. You have so much to look forward to.

PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!!!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations! May you have continued success on your journey!
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    holy smokes you are awesome!!! Way to go!! :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Fantastic testimony !!!

Thanks for sharing.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration keep going girl :drinker: you are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you are amazing :happy:
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow....it's amazing what we can do when we have the power of prayer, the will of determination and the foundation of our Lord! You are such an inspiration to all of us fighting this battle. Thank you for sharing your story, and keep on keeping on....can't wait to see more of your story!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Now YOU are an inspiration!! It just goes to show that all it takes is mind over matter (or in my case mind over food!) and that you can do anything you put your mind to. I know, so cliche' but its the absolute truth. I agree, at this rate you will be able to do this all on your own without the need for GB unless you ultimately want to! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!!!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Wow! You definitely dont need surgery, you're doing GREAT!! :flowerforyou:
    I agreee!
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weightloss you are doing a amazing job keep up the hard work.
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    This is possible without surgery and your proving that. I was offered the surgery from my doctor when I was at my highest weight of 285 pounds. I lost a total of 74 pounds, 61 on of them on MFP. After attending the mandatory meetings I realized how risky the surgery actually is. Almost every single person in that support group had complications, I don't know about you but that is scary to me. Though it seems small, one of the deal breakers was I wouldnt be able to chug drinks. If I am thirsty...I want to drink as much as I want. I am so proud of you doing this on your own! You can do this, look how far you have come! Amazzzzing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!