Last thing you googled

Options

Replies

• Froggy1976
    Options
    "schweddy balls" in honor of the ice cream thread. I had heard nothing of this ice cream before or it's controversy. It think it sounds delicious and my children would definitely find the name hilarious.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    Chloe Memisevic, some ultra thin model, the new face of Marc Jacobs I think. She looks like the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.
    Guess I know what my next google will be.

same. i just googled her. o_O she is scary thin!

Me too. Yikes!

Me 3 that is scary surely that can't be healthy ?
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    BAS acronym
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    COPD exacerbation definition..FUN!
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Optimum Opti-Women Vitamins
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What are water pills
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Proper spelling of "Euphemism" (I got it right BTW)
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    prostate massage
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    prostate massage
    Your Avatar is doing what I imagine you did after typing this response, giggle giggle.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    strip clubs in the dallas area

I once wrote an article re: male strip clubs in Little Rock, Arkansas. Tough research, indeed. XD

That's were I live!!

Last thing I googles was a Brazilian wax.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    prostate massage

you really should try for a practical demonstration.
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How to kill a bear if I don't have mace.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    treadmill repair and treadmill parts....

My next google will probably be 'treadmill reviews', since I'm not real handy with repairs!
  • SaucyPeas
    SaucyPeas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Leveling herbalism 1 to 525

Yeah...im a geek. Playing WoW probably helped contribute to my weight problem...lol. Its hard to work out when you come home and start playing for 5 hours.

Now I allow myself 1 maybe 2 hours before bedtime...no more raiding for Ghata.
  • sesecat
    sesecat Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Symptoms of a perforated eardrum. lol
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Cook Equipment in Allegan MI

Boring work google :)
  • karyna30
    Options
    I saw a post earlier about FUPA I had to google it..lol
    prior to that I was looking for Zumba classes.
  • mabrams184
    Options
    Peach Cobbler

My wife is killing me with all these desserts!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Jail records of a guy my daughter reconnected with from school. She knew him only casually but ran into him recently at a bar when out with friends. She said he seemed like a really nice guy and she said he was pretty well liked in school. He showed up at her house the next day and was acting weird. Fortunately all her friends had stayed over and they were with her. She wouldn't let him smoke in her house and wouldn't give him alcohol to drink at 8 am and he got angry. They all became worried about him. He said he was a wounded war vet and showed them wounds that were pretty terrible and he limps. So maybe PTSD.
    She one friend are social workers and she also has a psych degree. She knows mental ilness when she sees it. They called the cops and he got really mad and said she had ruined his good name. I googled his good name and showed her the photo and she said, "Yup! That's him." Guy had a rap sheet from ten years ago (they graduated 11 years ago) 12 counts long, including burglery, assault, car theft etc. He had just gotten out of jail three days before she met him again. YIKES!

HOLY *kitten*!!! run away run away!!!!!!!

I know. She's home for a four day week-end and is looking for a job here in town. Hopefully she can move back soon. Ironically at the time they were all more concerned about the guys mental health but after seeing the Jail/court records they are all apporaching things differently. Run away indead! Staight to mama md daddy's house where there are guns and more people.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Anne heche