Brides to be on a Mission- Part 1

Options
Hello Brides!
Here's to our first week helping each other to the Goals we want to reach!
We'll start our weeks on monday. I'm a day late today.
You can weigh in on your normal weigh in day!
This week's Goal will be to drink our 8 glasses of water a day & do at least 30min of cardio a day! (shoot for the stars)
To start send me your "stats" if you don't want to send them on the post. Feel free to message me!

I'll start.
Start weight- 201
Current weight -190
Goal weight -155
Weigh in day - Friday mornings
How much you hope to lose this week - 2lbs

Any new brides are welcome to join, whether you have a date in mind or are trying to lose weight to set a date!!

Replies

• lilblndcowgirl
    lilblndcowgirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Wedding is January 7th, 2012

Starting weight (5 weeks ago)=236
    Current weight=200
    Goal weight=150
    Weigh in Days=Monday Mornings
  • amathera
    Options
    Hello!

My wedding is going to be in November 2012! Thanks so much for starting a 'support group' i could use the help!

Start weight: 207
    Current Weight: 201
    Goal weight: 130
    Weight in Days: Monday morning

I have been on fitness pal before and this is my first time back in a while i'm really looking forward to doing it right this time!
  • gail16
    gail16 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hello. My wedding isn't planned yet. But I want to loss weight so that I can start thinking about it. My only brother is getting married in May 2013 and I want to lose my weight by then! Hopefully my own wedding won't be long after that ;o)

Start weight: 191
    Current weight: 188
    Goal weight: 140
    Weigh in days: Saturday mornings

Even though I joined MFP a while ago, I have only recently come back (3 October).
  • xlovemehalwaiyzx
    Options
    This is great! we all have similar weight loss goals(just different time frames) but time frame doesn't matter we can do this!! We are all here for similar reasons! let's keep our butts off the couch and in the gym!!!
  • RockerDDS
    RockerDDS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, so glad I found this post! I am getting married on June 2, 2012.

Start Weight: 175
    Current Weight: 173.6
    Goal Weight: 135
    Weigh in day: Saturday mornings

I am excited for the encouragement of this group. I want to look good in June!
  • ShleeeBaby
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I'm on the same mission! Getting married Sept 29, 2012! I really could use some motivation from other brides!

:)
  • christybrooker
    Options
    My wedding date is April 15th 2012
    5' 1"
    Start weight- 126
    Current weight -124
    Goal weight -115
    Weigh in day - Saturday mornings
    How much you hope to lose this week - 1lbs
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is Feb 15th 2012, 3:00 on the beach in Mexico. Excited but, a week on the beach with family and friends looking at the Bride in a bathing suit..yikes ..the pressure!

Height 5ft 6inch
    Start W 128
    Goal W 124
    2day W 124.6
    WeighD Everyday !
    Started 30DS on Oct 10th 2010.

When I reach 124 I think I will reset goal to 122 and really focus on toning and fitness levels.
  • MarleyCats
    MarleyCats Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    I'm on the same mission! Getting married Sept 29, 2012! I really could use some motivation from other brides!

:)

We have the same wedding date! Obviously, I think you made a great choice!

Like everyone else, I'm hoping to slim down before The Big Day.

Height: 5' 9"
    Start W: 185
    Goal W: 150
    Current W: 182

Just started, but am hoping to keep up the weight loss! Best of luck to everyone here!
  • ShleeeBaby
    Options
    AWESOME!!! We can totally do this!! 9/29/12! WAHOO!
  • kristen_sample
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

My wedding is May 19 2012!! I can't wait :):). I have got to get back on track. I was doing so well and the past couple weeks I have fallen off the wagon. You would think my ring would keep my focused but sometimes I just give up lol. I would love to loose 20 pounds by my wedding... I hope I can do this!! :)