To all of you ladies....

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    I same. How bizarre is this. When i was bigger in weight my boobs were a DD, now im slimmer they've gone up to an E. Like how does that make sense. Its not just me guessin my size either, i got measured at la senza.

Yeah, but your band size went down right?

This is because you got smaller around the middle, but your "girls" stayed the same (or didn't decrease as much), so the difference between those two measurements is farther apart, causing you to be a bigger cup size. Happened to me too!
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    I same. How bizarre is this. When i was bigger in weight my boobs were a DD, now im slimmer they've gone up to an E. Like how does that make sense. Its not just me guessin my size either, i got measured at la senza.

bust is calculated by some weird mathematical hocus-pocus of measuring your torso (ribcage) and then your actual breast inches. If you got slimmer and decreased the body fat on your core and didn't lose anything on your chest, your boobs will go "up" a size. Bra sizing is so weird. Just like women's pants.... don't get me started! ;)
  • RUN!!!!! They will disappear
  • I hate it!! I can barely jog! They hurt so bad it's like their going to pop off! TMI they are so heavy.. I have even thought about having a breast reduction but hopefully with losing weight they will shrink some... & to all of you wanting them, come take what you want lol. Thanks for everyone's advice so far. & Ps, to the guy that is wanting to carry his wifes boobs. If my husband would volunteer to carry mine I would buy him a bra and let him carry around the suckers for a month or so.. Hahaha!!
  • Charloo1990
    Charloo1990 Posts: 619 Member
    Haha makes sense. To say all the weight i went down tho i only went down 1 back size.
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    Lol really? My boobs don't budge either when I lose weight but theyve never gotten bigger!

For the original poster do you have a good sports bra? I can never find good ones so I double bag em with two instead.
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    NO :(

mine are ginormous and refuse to budge...bras are expensive when youre *this* big...i feel your pain girlie

Me too! Mine haven't decreased whatsoever & it pisses me off.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    RUN!!!!! They will disappear

I've been running for years and I still have annoyingly big boobs =[
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Do you know if any ways to decrease your bust size? Whenever I do lose weight I lose everywhere but my breasts. I would love for them to be some what smaller.. TIA!!! =)

Well, if you figure out how to "spot-reduce", let me know... nobody else has figured it out yet...

^^^ This.
  • Lol really? My boobs don't budge either when I lose weight but theyve never gotten bigger!

For the original poster do you have a good sports bra? I can never find good ones so I double bag em with two instead.

No, I can't find a good one either!! I need to do the same so they will stay out of the way whenever I do jog..
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Yes, surgery. Only way. Your body loses it where it wants to lose.
  • RUN!!!!! They will disappear

They might pop off!! It hurts badly to even jog.. No joke..
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Lol really? My boobs don't budge either when I lose weight but theyve never gotten bigger!

Double bag..... ROFLMAO..... oh gawd i need to practice kegels I dribbled a bit.... you're a riot
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    I fail to see where not losing boobs is a problem. :glasses:

That's because you don't have to carry them around all day. :p

Well, if my wife would allow it I'd be more than willing the help.

Tell her you're just trying to offer support. XD
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    I am having the exact same problem :( .... And I dont want surgery...
  • aolani
    aolani Posts: 80 Member
    Wish I had that problem mine are shrinking along with my weight.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Do you know if any ways to decrease your bust size? Whenever I do lose weight I lose everywhere but my breasts. I would love for them to be some what smaller.. TIA!!! =)

aww man, that's the FIRST place I lose!

But I guess it's okay - I can stand to lose a bit I guess....

Still not fair :-P
  • I fail to see where not losing boobs is a problem. :glasses:

That's because you don't have to carry them around all day. :p
    [/quote

LOVE THIS!!!!!! :laugh:
  • katismiles
    katismiles Posts: 96 Member
    i feel your pain, actually i'm considering surgery. i tried loosing weight but if they don't shrink i'm going to have surgery. I've lost 15lbs, I'm going down another 10 and I'm going to have the procedure in June before I start college.
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member

Double bag..... ROFLMAO..... oh gawd i need to practice kegels I dribbled a bit.... you're a riot

Haha it's the best way!