Team BeachBody Coaches

Options
How many of you out there are Team BeachBody Coaches ...

... or ...

want to become a Team BeachBody Coach?

:smile:

Replies

• JasonArmbruster
    Options
    How many of you out there are Team BeachBody Coaches ...

... or ...

want to become a Team BeachBody Coach?

• littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Maybe someday...I'm in Phase 2 and I'm a believer, but I have to finish my transformation first!! :smile:
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    Maybe someday...I'm in Phase 2 and I'm a believer, but I have to finish my transformation first!! :smile:

Thats what everyone thinks... that you have to be in the greatest shape of your life to be a TBB Coach... Thats not the case... you just have to be interested in making the "Change" and be a part of the supporting of others making the "Change" ... Thats all...

look at the pix on my profile... Im no "Superman"

Thanx for the response...

• Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    i don't know about all that.. i was looking at this thread and just wanted to tell you that you kind of look like Bruce Willis in that pic!:tongue:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    2 questions - not about being a coach :tongue:

1 - what is the time frame of the pictures?
    2- how did you get them to split side by side? I'm just coming up on day 30.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I was looking at Beach Body Coach information on the website, not sure if I understand it. Care to tell us more??
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I was looking at Beach Body Coach information on the website, not sure if I understand it. Care to tell us more??

which website? ... and what more info would you like? Im happy to help...
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    2 questions - not about being a coach :tongue:

1 - what is the time frame of the pictures?
    2- how did you get them to split side by side? I'm just coming up on day 30.

Time frame for those was day 0 to day 30 ... Im at day 90 now, but havent taken the pix yet...

I split them by using a photo program called Microsoft Image Composer... the program is from like 1998 or something... I have it on my computer and I am used to using it...
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach. JessMomof3 is a Beachbody coach. TonyRR (I believe that is his name) is a Beachbody coach. There's a few of us hanging around. Are you looking to form a group?
  • Kimono
    Options

On the Beach Body website. It says you can start for 39.95.
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I'm a Beachbody coach. JessMomof3 is a Beachbody coach. TonyRR (I believe that is his name) is a Beachbody coach. There's a few of us hanging around. Are you looking to form a group?

can you form a group on here? Im fairly new to this site
  • 3babybeans
    Options

On the Beach Body website. It says you can start for 39.95.

It's $39.95 to start up & then $14.95 a month after that.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

can you form a group on here? Im fairly new to this site

You can start a "thread" and then, like with the Stay-At-Home group, we just start a new one every week. Some groups do a new thread every day, some just start the thread & go until it hits 500 posts & then it rolls into a new thread. Not like wowy where you "sign-up" for a group.
  • Kimono
    Options
    And what is required of you? What do you get for that monthly fee? Thanks.
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    And what is required of you? What do you get for that monthly fee? Thanks.

Kimono... I sent you a message to your inbox on here...
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    everyone... :smile:

which workout do you do? ... which do you like the most? ... which has given you the best results?

of the Team BeachBody Workouts...
  • fjtcjt
    fjtcjt Posts: 199
    Options
    I have only done P90X once, but I am considering becoming a coach. I would like to get better results so I can have some good before and after pictures to help with the process.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Looking at your before & after pics, you've made some awesome progress so far! Congrats!
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I have only done P90X once, but I am considering becoming a coach. I would like to get better results so I can have some good before and after pictures to help with the process.

yeah man... you look the part of a BeachBody Coach ... keep in mind... you dont have to be in the absolute best shape of your life... you just have to be willing to mentor others in your group to "Do their best, and forget the rest!" ...

its kinda funny... we all fit the mold here... to be a BeachBody Coach, that is...

All in a group... all supporting each other...

• JasonArmbruster
    Options
    I do P90X now... and me and my wife, Kathryn, are about to start Round 2... next week

Originally I started with Turbo Jam...

How about you?