Shakeology

Options
MFP friends,

So i just started using Shakeology as a meal replacement to get me some good nutrition and aid in weight loss. I was wondering if anyone else is using Shakeology and how it is working for you? Would appreciate hearing some feedback and thanks in advance!

jrl328

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I have tried it and didnt care for it.. I dont see how people drink this stuff.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I started my 3 Day cleanse today. Feel free to friend me, I'll update my results on Monday morning :)
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    I suggest doing a raw juice fast instead!
  • theresagal329
    Options
    I loved shakeology.... I mixed the chocolate with water, ice and peanut butter... it was yummy... I was just not something I thought was worth the price
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have only been on it for a month but it has blasted me out of a 2year plateau. I have lost 5 lbs in a month and it's the only thing I changed. I also had 4 days in Vegas in there! I use it vas a meal replacement and love how much it fills me up. I have only good things to say. It is pricey, but well worth it to me. Got a grande latte for MORE than one of my shakes the other day. That was a drink, treat. This is a meal! Plus, it's yummy!

Signed up as a coach for the discount but have been so excited about it that my mom, the babysitter we use and my moms friend all tried it and love it too. :) they have a bottom of the bag guarantee, o if you don't love it, you get your money back.