Cure for Cellulite

Can anyone help. I am losing weight by doing cardio mostly but I need to get rid of the jiggle in my thighs ;-) Anyone been here before?

Replies

• KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    A friend of mine had cellulite on her thighs. She started running/walking and it started to go away. That's my only experience with the stuff, sorry! Good luck!!
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    The more muscle you build and fat you lose the less your cellulite will appear. There's no real "cure" however besides cosmetic ones.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Drink LOTS of water and REDUCE, REDUCE, ***sodium** along with weight loss activites. Cellulite is just pockets of inflammation amoung your fat cells.
  • mrsmotherof3
    mrsmotherof3 Posts: 14 Member
    Thank you all for your rapid responses. I am taking all into consideration. I dont want the cosmetic surgery but if I have to- I certainly will. :happy:
  • Exercise Exercise Exercise! Sadly there is no miracle cure for cellulite. Even celebrities can't get rid of it lol! Just keep working on tightening those muscles!!
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    find the dvd series called The Butt Bible, I did part 1 for 2 weeks and me and my sister both saw a HUGE improvement in my cellulite and I dont know how many inches I lost off my hips thighs but my jeans are much less snug, and my booty is firmer.
    I started level 2 last night, its a 6 week series each level you do for atleast 2 weeks. It burns and you sweat, and want to give up but its SO worth it!
    TRY THE BUTT BIBLE seriously! (Ive also heard the brazilian butt lift is similar to these dvds but no clue if it helps with cellulite at all)