I have been here for.................

Options

Replies

• MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Way to go Laura!! What an awesome start :heart: Here's to continued success :drinker: :drinker:
  • JasonArmbruster
    Options
    that is pretty awesome Laura... :smile:
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I have to say I have only been a member of this site for about 2 weeks now and I love it.
    I have been looking for something like this forever.

Good Luck with the rest of your journey.
    :happy:
  • roccopico
    roccopico Posts: 28
    Options
    that's fantastic. Keep up the good work!! Results are the greatest encouragement for the rest of us!!:drinker:
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    This inspires me:happy: Great job, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Well done, Laura!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    WOW... You are doing so great. I know it can be hard but you are showing everyone that if you just keep at it ... it is possible. Keep up the great work.
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    3 months as of today. I joined this site on December 31, 2008, weighing in at 292 pounds, the most I have ever weighed in my whole life, and way too much for someone who is 5'1 1/2". I didn't officially start logging my food or exercising or watching what I eat until January 1, 2009, so as of today I have been on this lifestyle change for 3 months and I am so proud of myself and just had to toot my own horn. I have tried diets and other stuff but only stayed on them for no more than 3 weeks, so this is not a diet, diets don't work. This site works, and I am glad that a friend told me about it. I now weigh 259.2, I don't remember the last time I have seen that number. :flowerforyou:

That's great!! Keep up the good work. What kind of exercises do you do?
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Laura..... YOU ROCK! :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink: :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    awesomely awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go Laura!! What an awesome start :heart: Here's to continued success :drinker: :drinker:

thank you so much:drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    that is pretty awesome Laura... :smile:

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I have to say I have only been a member of this site for about 2 weeks now and I love it.
    I have been looking for something like this forever.

Good Luck with the rest of your journey.
    :happy:

thanks and good luck to you too.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go Laura. You are a shing example to the newbies on here with your success!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    that's fantastic. Keep up the good work!! Results are the greatest encouragement for the rest of us!!:drinker:

thanks so much:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    This inspires me:happy: Great job, keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

thank you so much. :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Well done, Laura!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

thank you:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    WOW... You are doing so great. I know it can be hard but you are showing everyone that if you just keep at it ... it is possible. Keep up the great work.

thanks and for me it hasn't really been all that hard this time, I guess I was just fed up enough when I got on the scales and saw that I weighed 292 pounds, and I vowed to myself right then and there I was not going to weigh 300 pounds.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: You are truly an inspiration :flowerforyou:

awww, that is sweet. thank you so much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!