Ten Tips for Success with the Couch to 5K

Options
2»

Replies

• rat70
    rat70 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've seen a lot of threads today about the C25K so thought I'd bump this up...
  • OokiiHeart
    OokiiHeart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Funny how Life works sometimes. Your post just popped out at me as I was scanning the message boards. I've been hearing of friends doing the couch to 5k and just started looking to download the app. Thanks for the advice in advance !!
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post, I have signed up for a 5K in April, this is my asthma season so cant really run outside yet. but I am determined to finish this 5K at more of a jog and not a walk. Running is hard for me, not sure if its my lungs, my poor excuse of being out of shape (which I am working on) or it may not be my thing. But thought I would do the C25K and see how I progressed. I appreciate the tips and advice!
  • Ferrea
    Ferrea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good advice, imo!
  • nklp
    nklp Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring and motivational! Thank you :D
  • PinkZiab
    PinkZiab Posts: 1
    Options
    Even though it is old, I need to thank you for this post. I came here looking for advice while struggling with the program (I truly am coming off the couch). I won't bore you with the details, but this was just what I needed to read for motivation. Thanks again!