Does anyone else.....

Options
amymeenieminymo
amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
now get annoyed by the ad's for crash diets? Ever since discovering that it really is as easy as eating less and moving more, I get so annoyed by these ads. JUST STICK THIS LITTLE PATCH ON YOUR SKIN EACH DAY AND YOU'LL FEEL LESS HUNGRY AND THE POUNDS WILL MELT AWAY.....or USE THIS DEVICE TO ROCK YOURSELF TO SIX PACK ABS and they show the guy with the huge gut, and just 6 weeks later the rock hard six pack.

It really is a wonder that these companies can legally advertise that these products do something that they just don't do. :grumble:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    now get annoyed by the ad's for crash diets? Ever since discovering that it really is as easy as eating less and moving more, I get so annoyed by these ads. JUST STICK THIS LITTLE PATCH ON YOUR SKIN EACH DAY AND YOU'LL FEEL LESS HUNGRY AND THE POUNDS WILL MELT AWAY.....or USE THIS DEVICE TO ROCK YOURSELF TO SIX PACK ABS and they show the guy with the huge gut, and just 6 weeks later the rock hard six pack.

It really is a wonder that these companies can legally advertise that these products do something that they just don't do. :grumble:
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Because there are so many people out there that fall for it right?
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I know! The thing that kills me is how they show pants sizes. I'm sorry, but I've recently lost 2 pants sizes and it looks nothing like the difference they show on tv.:huh:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    Because we live in a free-market capitalist society that exists because dumb-people buy into the gimmicks. Ahhhh, I love it!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    where can I get that patch thingy?
  • littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    where can I get that patch thingy?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: i just giggle because im not the dumb@$$ spending money on that crap anymore :bigsmile:
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have to snicker every time I see those ads that show a person with a rock hard body and they claim it is from only losing weight! I can't believe that people actually think that they are going to look like a body builder from a little pill!!