Thread for 5.2" to 5.4" women please

Options

Replies

• kimkimchi
    Options
    5'3".5 with 34lbs to lose! I just started the Insanity workout this Monday and I'm feeling motivated! :) Let's do it!
  • patchofblue
    Options
    5'2, here. :D Anyone else have chunky calves? Even when I was younger and fit I had 'muscular calves'...I hated them at the time, but looking back, I kinda miss 'em. Now they're just flabby. Bleeeh.

I know what you mean. I could never buy high boots. The zipper ones didn't even zip. Now as I age, my calves are thinner, but your are right, the muscle is gone.

I've also had big calves my whole life. I wish I could fit into high boots without having to buy the ones with the extra expansion built it--even though I can fit into those, I think they look awful because my calves are soooo big.
  • ginana77
    Options
    5'2 here. I'm looking to loose 15 lbs. I've lost 20 so far and I just joined MFP. Feel free to add me.
  • plantgrrl
    plantgrrl Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    5'3" here about 25lbs to lose. I'm not short, I'm FUN sized! ;)

My calves are a little pudgy right now, ever since I went over 140 it's been hard to find boots...14.5" calves means that most boots are just outside the comfort range for my size 6 (C or D) feet...I love boots, but they are the bane of my existence to shop for right now.

Most of my weight is around my waist and breasts...would like to try to shrink both a little. :)
  • Mrrwmoo
    Mrrwmoo Posts: 44
    Options
    5'2" ;D. For an Asian, I'm pretty average height ;3.
  • kimkimchi
    Options
    5'2" ;D. For an Asian, I'm pretty average height ;3.

Haha, I'm half Korean so 5'4" for me is a very "tall" height! :)
  • Mrrwmoo
    Mrrwmoo Posts: 44
    Options
    Haha, I'm half Korean so 5'4" for me is a very "tall" height! :)

5'4" is on the taller end of average for us Asians XD. My mom is 5'4" and she's considered "tall", and my sister is 5'5" and everyone is like, DANG, SHE'S TALL! Doesn't help that she wears tall shoes all the time XD.
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    5'3" here. Already lost over 25 pounds. Looking to lose another five to ten pounds.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

5' 4"
    SW 200
    CW 179.8
    Xmas GW 174
    GW 150
    UGW 147 normal bmi

Oh yeah, age 43
  • Emberlure
    Emberlure Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    I can't wait to be considered "small" again. yeah, I'm short, but I'm about as wide as I am tall these days.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    5'4 here, and wow a lot of people replied to this thread!! The 5'7 chic that posted "peace out shorties" cracked me up too....
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    what about the 5 1? lol
  • MsWilder1
    MsWilder1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well I fall right in the middle of that, I am 5'3 lol. I feel about as round as I am tall . But slowly that is changind =)
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    oh my goal is to lose 30 pounds but i need to go to 40 pounds. I do want to lose my belly and boobs yep!
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    yes! another shorty here! 5.3" here. I have problem with belly fat too:(
  • carrie1610
    carrie1610 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2 and so far have lost 9.5lbs. Just over 30lbs to go!
  • aimeelouwhite
    aimeelouwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bumping and hoping for some more friend requests :-)
  • vix82vicki
    vix82vicki Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2. Cant wait to lose this weight and be able to wear a killer pair of heels just to make me that bit taller.
  • DdoubleU77
    Options
    I'm 5'2" on a good day :laugh:

On a journey to drop 70lbs and ready to FOCUS!
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4" and currently 152lbs.
    Add me if you'd like. :))