If you could get away with it for one day...

Options
13»

Replies

• shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    cheesecake with raspberry sauce. chocolate, the richer the better.
  • MlleDee
    MlleDee Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    PASTA and BREAD, lots and lots of it. Olive Garden and Romano's Macaroni Grill was my favorite. Paired with a nice fruity alcoholic drink, and flourless chocolate cake....oh the days!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My list is too long!
  • chchchangess
    Options
    jars and jars of peanut butter. and lo mein!
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    pasta, garlic bread, butter chicken, icecream, cake, pizza, wings , loads of iced coffee drinks

and anything else i got my hands on
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    If you could eat whatever you wanted for one day and it didn't count against you, what would you eat? (We'll just pretend anything you consume has 0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 fat yadda yadda yadda...)

I would so eat Ben & Jerry's. Massive amounts.

I would start out with some chocolate chip pancakes from IHOP for breakfast. At lunch I would go to this pizza place called Brooklyn's and have what I call "constipation cheese" on my large pepperoni and mushroom pizza. Dinner would be at the Cheesecake Factory and I would eat an entire chocolate PB cheesecake after my pasta dinner. I might even enjoy those microwave burritos as snacks, lol. Oh, and Cheetos. Lots of puffy Cheetos. I'd drink lots of Mello Yello. And then at night I'd enjoy some mango rum mixed with orange/pineapple/peach juice. I might like some Snickers bars to help me sleep, too... Ooooh, possibly a cheese hotdog. You know, the processed ones with the cheese inside the dog. Total processed garbage. I love it!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    cheesecake *___*

And See's Candies vanilla nut fudge...