NSV - and its only the beginning :o)

Options
Well I'm embarrassed to say I had to go and look up what NSV even meant... lol!!! But I had one at the gym today.. and didn't even have a name for it, but now that I do I'm going to share it!

I only started this journey about 5 weeks ago, and joined the gym about 4 weeks ago. I was so horrified the first day because my calves only just squeezed into the leg abductory thingy machine... but I wasn't the only one so I just sucked it up and have got on with it, cringing when I use it in embarrassment.

Today I was doing my circuit and jumped on the machine and my legs fit in, no worries. I actually sprung a tear *blush*, because 5 weeks ago I genuinely didn't believe I actually COULD lose any weight. I had just accepted that was it and this was going to be another failed attempt. But this time its actually different. I've only just begun but it IS working and it IS coming off, it CAN come off!!! - that realisation today sitting in that stupid machine was golden :o)

First NSV... and looking forward to many to come!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!