new and looking for other baby boomers

Options
Hi I am new to this and looking for other baby boomers to be on my friends site.

Replies

• pattycakes726
    pattycakes726 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We wise ladies need to stick together :)
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Boomer here! friend request on the way!
  • Rhodygarden
    Options
    Add me please! Happy to be a supportive friend to a fellow 'baby boomer'
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to MFP!! It does make changing your Lifestyle Change ALMOST easy. Remember to take time to have FUN along the Way.
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Another baby boomer here too - well the tail end of it anyway. I will send a request.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Another baby boomer here, :smile:
  • Maura5
    Maura5 Posts: 30
    Options
    Any & all may add me! I'm 55 & working hard to beat the battle of the middle age bulge. I'm learning a mature version of discipline!
    Maura
  • Hairdog
    Options
    Hey skinny girl this baby boomer just joined how are you doing with the weight loss journey?? Call me Hairdog.
  • Hairdog
    Options
    Hey skinny girl this baby boomer just joined how are you doing with the weight loss journey?? Call me Hairdog.
  • HappyByChoice
    Options
    I'm a baby boomer as well and will send you a friend request. It really does help to have words of encouragement throughout the day and hear about everyone elses successes. I just turned 50 and keeping weight off definitely isn't as easy as it used to be!
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hello there....boomer here, request on the way!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I turn 50 next year - Another Baby Boomer here - Feel free to send a friend request - Good luck on your journey :):flowerforyou:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 55 in december. You can add me if you want. It is nice to see people here my own age. Us 50plus can encourage each other.
  • pamd160
    pamd160 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been slow to connect to the community here, but i think it can only help. I turn 50 at the end of the year and am planning to celebrate by jumping out of a plane and i want to be small enough to trust the parachute to hold me up :)

please friend me and if i can figure out how to friend you i will do it.

pam
  • PGoody
    PGoody Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Fellow Boomers!! I started this about 10 pounds ago...and quit. My daughter now has me back on this. We are headed to Mexico in February and really want to get back in shape...and as I turn the big 60...I am anxious to be in control of my fitness!! This has been a life time struggle...and I would like to change that!!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    There is a group for 50+ you can join too.
  • pamd160
    pamd160 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    love your profile pic - is that an app somewhere that i could use?

pam
  • Hairdog
    Options
    I am not as computer savvy and though i had answered you in October, hope your journey is going better than mine :)
  • kornmaiden
    kornmaiden Posts: 109
    Options
    I am a baby boomer on the older end of the scale - been on my weight loss journey since April of 2011, lost 75 lbs as of today, first with Weight Watchers and joined here about two months ago. Feel free to friend request me.