New

Options
Hweese Good Morning! I'm new to myfitnesspal (start Monday10/17/2011) So far so good. I start my weight lose journey in June 2011 at a starting weight of 177lbs, got down to 164 by mid August and decided to quit smoking, I have not lost any weight since and only gained a couple of pounds back. Which is ok I believe the average weight gain is about 10 lbs. I am hoping that this will put me back on track with my journey to 135 to 130( by my anniversary in February!) Any tips would be helpful. Good luck to all and God Bless!

Replies

• jtompsn
    jtompsn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on quitting smoking! And on not gaining much weight when you did. I quit about 1.5 years ago and I definitely gained more than the average 10 lbs. There was other stuff going on too though so I wasn't really surprised about the weight gain. I just joined so I can start taking the weight off now. I didn't quit smoking without support so I figure I'm going to need support losing weight too. Please, feel free to add me as a friend. We can support each other with the weight loss and the being smoke free! :happy:
  • Hweese
    Hweese Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you. If I can be of any help let me know. I am still challenged on the smoking thing but its 1 day at a time, besides I don't want to have to go thru the agony of quiting again.LOL I was reading some of your posts, I will be downloading that walking app also. Just so I know exactly how far I have come and going. Have a Great day!