Paranormal Activity 3

Options
Mallory0418
Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
How scary was it? I haven't seen the other 2 but the hubs really wants to see it tonight...I don't know if I'm brave enough. What did you think of it?

Thoughts?

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I love part 1 and 2 , we are going tonight , I would recommend watching part 1 and 2 then see part 3 , but it really did scare me and I am not into scary movies at ALL
  • vking713
    vking713 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We are going tonight to see it. I heard it was really scary.
  • ashleatwins
    Options
    I saw it last night and yes its very scary and some funny parts too. The only thing i didnt like was the ending that was pretty stupid in my opinion. I wouldnt definitely watch the first 2 before seeing this one so you know the story behind all of it :)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    There's no way I'm seeing it, but my 19 year old son saw it last night and said it was scary. Said he ended up in the 5th row, so that made it even more intense.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My 14 yo is going to see it tonight with friends. She'd better not get nightmares from it and want to come sleep with me! She kicks!
  • vking713
    vking713 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We liked the movie. It was very suspenseful and at times scary.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I saw it last night. The first two were scarier in a legitimate way. This one has a lot more silly jumping in front of the camera scares. You jump and then everyone laughs. The ending was pretty lame. I was disappointed.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I haven't been right since seeing the first one. There is no way I'm seeing this one. I'm a total wimp.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Just picked ALL of the children up from the movie. 3 14 yo girls = 6 thumbs up!

Now they're in the hot tub, and took one of the dogs with them, "just in case!" Yeah, it's gonna be a fun night!
  • celewis2011
    celewis2011 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    very disappointed in the 3rd movie , but i loved part 1 and 2 , they cut a lot out of 3 , I think the previews were scary then the movie