Looking for 5''3 girls looking to loose 20-40lb

Options
Hey, I'm 140lb and I am aiming to be 115lb.

Anyone else relativly the same?

Please add me, or message me! I need some buddies.
x

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Hello, Its nice to see other ladies the same height. I'm actually looking to get down to where you are...140lbs.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I started at 141,lost 8 pounds with weight watchers then signed on to mfp in late January of this year and lost another 23 pounds to put me at 110. After personal issues in my life the past three months I havn't been on,and have gained back six pounds. I am back and ready to go!
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Hi! I am 5ft 4in. Looking to see 130 pounds again! I am halfway there but this second half is very stubborn!! :smile:
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    Options
    I am around 5'3" and I have gone from 167 to 146. I would still like to get down to around 125, then we will see what happens from there. My best luck with weight loss has always come when I am diligent about tracking my calories here. It really keeps me from absent-mindedly snacking at night. I also started running this year, and it has shown me that even women of our height can have nice legs. Keep up the good work!
  • lausa22
    lausa22 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" :-)
    I've already lost some weight, got another 30 to go as a minimum!
  • fresprit57
    fresprit57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    63 inches...just turned 58 on 17 Oct......still trying to lose the wt I gained living in Nebraska.....I now live in sunny South Texas so I am not stuck inside during the fall & winter months....I am counting on this helping me get back into my healthy routine
    My goal is to loose 20lbs.....!!!!
    :smile:
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 5' 4" and currently 149.4

Next mini goal is 140 (what my driver's license says lol)

Ultimate weight is 120

Feel free to add me as well!
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request :)
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hey. I added you. My goal is 115 too.
  • emilychristineleask
    Options
    I hope you get to where i am hunnie!
    I was actually clinically obsese all through out my childhood, up untill 15, which was only 3 years ago.. So I'm actually at my healthiest weight of my life.. However, I would love to loose more!!
    All the best! And add me anyways!!! (: I'd love to follow your journey x
  • Erica_78
    Erica_78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3, and have been on MFP since the middle of August. I started out at the fluectuating weights of 138 and 137. I have currently lost close to 10 lbs now but am only half way to my goal. I want to reach 115 and then re-evaluate, because I am working with weights so I might look better at a much higher weight. I guess you could say that I am Skinny Fat. Always looking for more motivation so please feel free to add me. The more the merrier;)
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3" and currently weigh 149, my next goal is 139 ultimate is 126. I've sent you a request, as well as the others who have replied (hope yous don't mind)!
  • Alice230
    Options
    I'm about 5'3 -5'4 and I do have a good bit of weight to lose so,I'll be here for awhile. I respond to every update my friends make that I see. Other then,the posts they respond to. So,feel free to add me and I will do the best I can to keep you motivated!
  • ONE03
    ONE03 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hi! i'm 5'3" and 145 lbs. i don't really have a goal weight in mind. just starting to eat healthy, learning how to control my portions (1200-1500 cals diet), exercise (aerobics + weight lifting) for half a year and see how all this change makes me feel. :smile:
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    I'm 5'1, started at around 150, aiming for around 115 like you, now about 130.
  • daisypurple
    daisypurple Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3.5 and have loads to lose, but hope to get there in the end :)
  • Kellie0710
    Kellie0710 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    5'3 currently 165 trying to get down to 135, so still 30 pounds to go! lol I will friend request you =)
  • Jen873
    Jen873 Posts: 7
    Options
    Im 5'4 and I have similar goals...right now Id like to get below 140 first though ultimate 125 -seems like a dream right now lol : )
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    im 5ft 1' and my UTGW is 130 pounds.
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5". My goal for now is 120, but I may change it to 115 once I get there. Feel free to add me!!!