NSV

So I had a NSV today!! I ran for 10 minutes straight on the treadmill today!! Normally I can't even do 5 because of plantars fasciitis! Woo Hoo!! Have you had any recent NSV's?

Replies

• ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Sweet! Way to go.... Mine was I can now were a size 16! I haven't done that in 30 years!!! I've lost 8 sizes..
  • Great job ladies!!
  • qwills2cats
    qwills2cats Posts: 108 Member
    Awesome!

Had a work function last night and saw someone for the first time in 6mos and their jaw dropped when they saw me.
  • That's awesome girly!!!! Bet it felt great!!! Wtg :))
  • shannonewallace
    shannonewallace Posts: 52 Member
    Thats awesome, I had a similar nsv when I ran for the first time since high school this year. It feels so great right!
  • I had a goal to run 3 miles without stopping ....I did it BUT then realized that instead of running 1.5 miles and turning around to equal 3 that I had run 3 miles from home :laugh: So then on top of my run I had to walk 3 miles back.....
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    Congrats everyone!! Great job! Keep it up!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    3 weeks ago i stated the 100 push up challenge and today was the first time i was able to do 20 without stopping.

yahoooey!!!! and great job on your nsv keep it up.
  • Jenninedinburgh
    Jenninedinburgh Posts: 70 Member
    Hi all,

Total newbie here - but can you please tell me what the acronym "NSV" stands for?
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Hi all,

Total newbie here - but can you please tell me what the acronym "NSV" stands for?

Awesome NSV (non-scale victory)! Mine today was fitting into a size 8 pair of pants a friend let me try on - have not seen that size in over 25 yrs I bet! Congrats everyone!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!