new! :)

Options
Hi everyone! This forum is wonderful and the support I see here is remarkable! Like many of you, I
want to be healthy and fit and I know this forum will really help in reaching my goal.

Friend request me :) I would love to meet new people.

Replies

• shelliezahn
    Options
    Hi There !

As you I am fairly new to this site as well. I love it! For years I have tracked my daily food and calorie intake in a notebook. But this is so convient and the weekly reports are great. I have tried everything from Jenny Craig, Slim Fast, Weight Watchers, and Nutirsystem. Losing only 20 pounds, never getting below 142. In additon to every diet craze out there I have quite an extensive library of workout videos. Finally after years of being stuck 142-145 I have found something that works and broke that plateu and reached the 130's. I would love to be of assisance and help you in this journey, If you would like more details email me at shellie_zahn@hotmail.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I joined a few days ago, I've found it very helpful just keeping track of my food. I hope that you have a wonderful experience here. ENJOY!!!!