Success breeds motivation!

Options
And I am super motivated now.Just started an already down 10 lbs. WOW! I cant believe how quickly this is happening. I am sure its mostly water weight and I shouldnt get too excited but wooohooo!!!

Replies

• Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    If you're making changes in your diet & working out, you're entitled to be excited. Keep it up & enjoy your success.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Congratulations my friend and keep on keeping on with that positivity! :D
  • susanofscottsdale
    Options
    Congratulations! Enjoy & keep sharing. It is great to hear.
  • whisperingdragon
    Options
    YAY!
  • candicole007
    candicole007 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The key is to not get de-motivated (yes, I make up my own words :) when it slows down a little. It's normal to have a big chunk the first few weeks and then smaller losses later. Way to go!
  • MikeDailyIntake
    Options
    keep up the goodwork man.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Candi, yes motivation has been a HUGE problem lately. But hopefully this recent loss will carry me forward for a long time to come.
  • Tmbrooks75
    Tmbrooks75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has complimented me.Where else on this earth can you get so much positivity online and no negativity? Love it here. Spend almost as much time here as I do Facebook. hahaha
  • Halothane
    Halothane Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! When you go through the lulls just remember how far you've come and get out there and keep going. There are days where it sucks to plow through.....it's okay to given into those days occasionally but don't let it become a habit and find yourself derailed!