My NSVs!

Options
Nikki582
Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
I'm pretty stoked to have a few NSVs after just a month on MFP :)

Firstly - I smiled for a photo, and I liked the end result, and I didn't have to hide behind either of my kids! This could be the first time in years that one of my kids hasn't featured in my facebook profile photo as I'm normally hiding behind them or pulling a funny face with them! :D And I wasn't doing all "chin up to avoid the double!" or anything. Still a long way to go but I'm pretty happy. :) Weird NSV, I know... but the number of times I've avoided a camera in the last few years!

6992520_7721.jpg

And now, I'm pretty :D:D:D because I'm wearing so many clothes that'd been shelved because they didn't do up, or they were so tight I couldn't bear them! I have jeans that I can wear with tight fitting tops and NO MUFFINAGE!! I'm driving my husband nuts today wearing a shirt I was given a few months ago but didn't fit, today I fit it and HELLO CLEAVAGE! hahahaha.

So yay me! As I said, I still have a while to go, but it's been a great month!

Replies

• tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's not a small NSV! Feeling good in your own skin (and your pictures ;-) ) is HUGE!!

:)
  • faith12207
    Options
    Awesome Job...Keep up the good work u have a lot to be proud of.
  • Nikki582
    Options
    Thank you! I really am feeling good in my skin :)
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Good for you. Happy feelings. You are rocking it !
  • copykatnjesus
    copykatnjesus Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I don't know what NSV means, but good job on losing weight & feeling good
    about yourself. We can only go one day at a time. Keep it up & God bless!!
  • Nikki582
    Options
    NSV is Non-scale-victories. :)

And thank you - and thanks Gazz too :D
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! You look great, very pretty indeed. Well done Nikki :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!