Zombies!!!

Options
Any one else prepared and/or preparing for zombie apocalypse? some may call me weird other smart...lol... What are your plans if it happens?

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Run, hide, fight, survive.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Lol.. I love how I was like.. OMG ZOMBIES. -click-

Then it's just you. :P

You know my standpoint!
    I gotta be in shape to run faster then them ;D
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm just worries how many calories are in .... BRAINS!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Roommate and I have a plan written out, we've maybe practiced it. We take Zombies very seriously.

What really matters is the Zombie legend. Are we talking airborne virus or something else?
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have guns. If that doesn't work I guess they'll get me.
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm just worries how many calories are in .... BRAINS!

Some much more than others, I am sure.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Haha I think about that too. Don't neccessarily believe it, but just in case I'd like to be ready =]
  • razorofpow
    Options
    lol mine is walmart to steal a semi and reefer(freezer) trailor filled with food and water, then gander mountain to stock up on guns and ammo (oh and cant forget a good bow and some arrows) then to the wolfs den gunshop its basically a fortress 2 doors one in the front the other in back both steel with an iron bar door in front of the and barred windows, with roof access. As well its filled with guns...lol
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio. :)
  • kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ammo and range time.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have talked strategy..he's really into it and I'm trying to be open minded. If digging a hole in our backyard fashioning it into a safe house and preparing ourselves makes him feel better, I'll do what I can. :smile:
  • razorofpow
    Options
    guns aren't really a problem for me i think i have enough laying around...lol
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Rule #1: Cardio. :)

Haha, love that movie ;)
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Always make sure you have something that you can kill a zombie with in arms reach at all times. :)

I can't run so I'd have to be extra smart. I would also keep an eye out for someone that seems likely to survive and stick by them at all times. Yep.

Or the zombies will eat me, because I'm delicious. :D
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Oh after 887.9 hours of Left 4 Dead and cardio workout combine to lose weight, I'm ready. Just gotta find me some real guns, barricade and molotovs or pipebombs.
  • razorofpow
    Options
    bombs in a z-poc are over rated they cause too much collateral damage...in my eyes atleast
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The CDC and the state of KS both have very helpful websites about preparing for zombie apocalypses (apocalypsii?).
    http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp?s_cid=emergency_002 target=
    http://www.ksready.gov/default.asp?PageID=9&Tab=1

Personally, I wish they had spent a little more time explaining the pros and cons of bazookas vs. hand grenades, but...

If you wish to join the ranks of the undead, and you have an Android phone, check out the "Zombie Booth" app. It zombifies any pic. Awesomeness.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    *Pout. . . thought you were talking about the drink* Stalks out!