Working out at home.

Options
So, I workout at home. I was wondering what are some good exercise to do at home. I normally go play tennis, jog/walk the trail, But lately I've been wanting to add some new things to my daily workout. Any Suggestions?

Replies

• khua0808
    Options
    Before when I was at home I followed some workout videos (there are many online and or downloadable), or you can just do the basics exercises without weights (crunches, squats, stretches, jump ropeing.ect)

actually if you live on the ground floor or have a basement jump roping is the cheapest and best cardio you can have without ever moving from your spot
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    maybe get some light hand held weights and a couple of exercise dvds
  • fit4travels
    Options
    Bump
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    So, I workout at home. I was wondering what are some good exercise to do at home. I normally go play tennis, jog/walk the trail, But lately I've been wanting to add some new things to my daily workout. Any Suggestions?

The 30 day shred!

It is only 9-10 dollars at target and it is SO WORTH THE MONEY.

9 inches gone in only 20 days of the workout the last time I did it! It's hard, but really effective. It's also only 25 minutes c:
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I do body weight exercises (push-ups, pull-ups, etc...) and kettlebell workouts at home.
    I also have a rowing machine and an elliptical trainer, but of course those require some space and some fairly expensive equipment.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I like to create my own monstrous workouts, which usually includes plenty of jump rope and various prison inspired routines.
  • amnaimon
    amnaimon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    there is a website "exercise.com" that has tons of workouts for free. I like it a lot.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I exercise at home and i guess it really depends on ur home, but i rollerblade, jump rope, walk, i do steps on a small step i have, its just a step made by my dad from wood and i just go up down up down, or i have zumba...
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

The 30 day shred!

It is only 9-10 dollars at target and it is SO WORTH THE MONEY.

9 inches gone in only 20 days of the workout the last time I did it! It's hard, but really effective. It's also only 25 minutes c:

I second this. If you can handle watching Jillian everyday, this DVD is AMAZING!

(I got mine for around £5 from amazon i believe..)