I have been here for.................

Options
13»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    3 months as of today. I joined this site on December 31, 2008, weighing in at 292 pounds, the most I have ever weighed in my whole life, and way too much for someone who is 5'1 1/2". I didn't officially start logging my food or exercising or watching what I eat until January 1, 2009, so as of today I have been on this lifestyle change for 3 months and I am so proud of myself and just had to toot my own horn. I have tried diets and other stuff but only stayed on them for no more than 3 weeks, so this is not a diet, diets don't work. This site works, and I am glad that a friend told me about it. I now weigh 259.2, I don't remember the last time I have seen that number. :flowerforyou:

That's great!! Keep up the good work. What kind of exercises do you do?

thanks, I have a exercise bike and I ride that alot, and I have some exercise dvd's, walk away the pounds with water weights by leslie sansone, I love that one and I have a bunch more, just can't remember the names to all of them right now.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura..... YOU ROCK! :flowerforyou: :heart: :wink: :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:

thank you. :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    awesomely awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Way to go Laura. You are a shing example to the newbies on here with your success!

awww, thank you so much.
  • abalvarado90
    Options
    Hey girlie! Congratulations! Keep it up mama! Your doing an AWESOME job! You are on a roll! Watch out everyone! Here comes LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Hey girlie! Congratulations! Keep it up mama! Your doing an AWESOME job! You are on a roll! Watch out everyone! Here comes LAURA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

thank you. wow, 104 pounds lost, you are doing awesome. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • canawoman
    canawoman Posts: 43
    Options
    That is so great.....keep posting your helping so many people.
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    You are such an amazing inspiration. I always look forward to seeing your posts. :smile: Thank you for joining this site! From those of us who adore seeing your words, and also from your loved ones who I'm sure were so concerned about your health. :flowerforyou: You are AWESOME! :love:
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! That's just the inspiration I needed to get back on the treadmill this morning!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That is so great.....keep posting your helping so many people.

thanks and I will keep posting. I love helping people.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You are such an amazing inspiration. I always look forward to seeing your posts. :smile: Thank you for joining this site! From those of us who adore seeing your words, and also from your loved ones who I'm sure were so concerned about your health. :flowerforyou: You are AWESOME! :love:

awwww, thank you so much. I love reading your posts too. This site is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really appreciate all the kind things you said about me. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :drinker:

thanks and I will keep it up. looking to meet my goal sometime next year. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    WOW! Great job! That's just the inspiration I needed to get back on the treadmill this morning!!!

thanks, I wish that I had a treadmill, I wanted one so bad but we don't have room for one. I have a bike though and I need to get on it, so much to do today, so I guess I will have to stick to walking for today. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!