mooore than 100 lbs to lose. HELLA embarrassing but gotta st

Options

Replies

• tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just wanted to say that it can be done. Stick to it and keep getting up. You'll get there!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    To the new people you just took a very important step to accomplish your goal. Look around the site there is lots of information and good tips. You can do this. My best advice is to work the diaries. It will be easier than you think if you get serious about it. Wishing everyone the best on your journey here.
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    there are lots of us who need to lose 100 pounds or more; no reason ever to be embarrased.....it is a great and very supportive site. i have lost about 85 so far and have about 100 or more to go. we are all in this for some sort of weight issue whether to lose or gain or maybe to just maintain. feel free to add me if you would like to mutally support each other. best of luck on your journey!
  • joshanti81
    joshanti81 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my first post here but been using the app for 10 months and lost 52 pounds, i just want to let you know I Still have 100 lbs to go to my goal weight. You are defiantly not alone. How I look at it is in smaller goal weight loss I plan to lose 10 lbs every month that way it doesn't seem so overwhelming as if I planned on losing the 150 lbs I had to start with. good luck and you can add me as a friend if you want.
  • rlw77
    rlw77 Posts: 61
    Options
    Girl, I am right there with ya. I have about I have about 133 left to lose. I hate I let myself get this way, but only I can make it go away. Good luck on your journey!
  • elisapesi
    Options
    thank you!! that's really good to know!:smile:
  • spottedlee
    Options
    Don't be shy,, welcome aboard and you aren't alone. I have to lose 125 and MFP was the bestest thing I ever found. I wish I found it years ago. It changed how I eat and how I get my butt moving. It's an AMAZING webpage I ever found..... People here are so encouraging. Add me if you wish.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Welcome and no need to feel embarassed! Everyone starts somewhere and no matter how much you are trying to lose its a challenge! Wishing you great success and check the forums out - there are lots of support groups for those looking to lose 100+ (I'm part of a closed one and they are the reason I haven't quit!)
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello hello hello!!

Good luck with the road ahead! :D
  • elisapesi
    Options
    still getting used to this site and i'm a bit slow...

i've just read every single one of your posts and can't believe i got any response at all. i appreciate all the words of encouragement from the bottom of my heart. who would have thought i would find all the encouragement and support i need online... i guess i just needed to hear i could do it from one person. now my fire is lit and i know i have other people who understand where i'm comin from. i love this.

PLEASE, PLEASE ADD ME if you're on this journey too. i know i need the support and we can do this together! thanks again everyone.
  • amy_p
    amy_p Posts: 82
    Options
    Welcome! And you are SO not alone!!
  • txdistancerider
    Options
    You have NOTHING to be embarassed about. In fact you should be PROUD of the fact that you are taking pro-active steps to do something about it instead!

Wishing you much success...keep the faith.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You're far from alone! :) And you came to the right place. Good luck and if you need some more support/encouragement feel free to add me.
    Welcome to the community!
  • Lake72
    Lake72 Posts: 6
    Options
    I it encourages you to know, ive lost 120lbs and so can you!!!!!!!!!!
    And dont be embarresed, be proud,your taking steps in the right
    direction. May God bless your journey!
  • Plussizediva24
    Options
    hey sweetie and welcome to the site! im so happy you decided to go on this journey. when i first started i had to drop over 100 pounds so i know how you feel. take it day by day and you will there there at no time.
  • sullyslittlesister
    Options
    Hi there I have 100 pounds to lose as well, a friend of mine told me about this site and i joined a week ago, i have lost 4lbs in my first week and feel really motivated ! Fortunately food is not my vice but wine is !!! So i have cut down but still had some and still lost weight so i dont feel deprived !!

The calorie counter is brilliant you can find anything on there I was amazed and also the exercise counter is fab too because you get extra calories for doing even little things like cleaning :laugh:

Good luck and lets loose that 100 pounds !! :smile:
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hello welcome to mfp, im here to loose around 100lb too. feel ree to add me as a friend as we can share ideas ect.
    i wish you all the luck possible.
  • jazzkat68
    jazzkat68 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You found the right spot!! Do NOT be embarrassed!!! You can do it.. MFP is awesome! Add me, if you wish! :)
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

So I found this website from someone I just recently subscribed to on YouTUBE and I love it already. Don't know if I can say her name on here, but anyways... I have to lose waaaay more than 100 pounds. It's hella embarrassing, but I'm sure I can't be the only one that feels this way. Please tell me I'm not the only one... lol.

Right now, I'm tryin to get familiar with all of this and just want to THANK YOU myfitnesspal.com people for giving us FREE tools to use to help me and everyone else on here lose this weight.

Good luck to me and all of ya'll!

Pesi
    welcome to the site honey.... we are on here for the same reason rather its 10lbs to lose or 100lbs to lose...just take one day at a time a before u know it , u will be one step closer to ur goal... keep ur head and spirits up... :bigsmile:
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome and you are not alone! I'm here for support so feel free to add me.