Meal Plan (Full Day)

Options
Hello Everyone!!
Okay so any suggestions on a full days meal plan? I need something simple, healthy, and resonably priced. I appreciate all of the help !!! You all are great supporters : )

Replies

• K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open...it's pretty boring though. :flowerforyou:
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Yes...for breakfast, nothing over 170 calories as your "entree", I generally eat a lite English muffin, ham slice and one egg white; one cup non fat Greek yogurt, and a pria bar. Then add 14 apple slices for a total of 400 calories; lunch would be a lean cuisine entree not to exceed 275 calories; large salad and a bowl of homemade vegetable soup with a small amount of dressing not to exceed 50 calories (low or non fat), snack a cup of strawberries, dinner another lean cuisine entree not to exceed 300 calories, bowl of homemade vegetable soup, cup of steamed broccoli, and for a snack I have another cup of Greek yogurt or a cereal bar not to exceed 140 calories (eg Fibar). I make my own vegetable soup with fat free chicken broth, fat free vegetable stock, and tons of fresh veggies. Does this help.
  • DBiggs23
    Options
    Yes...for breakfast, nothing over 170 calories as your "entree", I generally eat a lite English muffin, ham slice and one egg white; one cup non fat Greek yogurt, and a pria bar. Then add 14 apple slices for a total of 400 calories; lunch would be a lean cuisine entree not to exceed 275 calories; large salad and a bowl of homemade vegetable soup with a small amount of dressing not to exceed 50 calories (low or non fat), snack a cup of strawberries, dinner another lean cuisine entree not to exceed 300 calories, bowl of homemade vegetable soup, cup of steamed broccoli, and for a snack I have another cup of Greek yogurt or a cereal bar not to exceed 140 calories (eg Fibar). I make my own vegetable soup with fat free chicken broth, fat free vegetable stock, and tons of fresh veggies. Does this help.

thank you yess it does help for sure!
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'd steer away from the pre-packaged Lean Cuisine type stuff - it's OK once in a while, but twice a day, every day - not so good.

My meal plans are roughly:

Breakfast - porridge, yoghurt, eggs, toast once in a while with either peanut butter or avocado.
    Lunch: salad or soup
    Dinner: Grilled or poached protein, veggies, small portion of carbs (pasta, rice, potatoes, quinoa)
    Snacks: Egg, cheese, roast soy beans, nuts, humous