Really frustrating

Options
So, here's the thing. I already lost 14 pounds, and still see NO diference at all !
I keep seeing people saying that with 10 pounds their clother already fit better and stuff, but even with my clothes, there is no difference.
I am getting really frustrated and disappointed with that. There is NO WAY that my scale broke suddently like that.
Also, I never had muscle, so I am not losing muscle instead of fat. And I am not gaining muscle as well, cause I rarely do workouts.
I dont have pictures or anything, but I wanted to know if that happened with anyone else...

(I am sorry for any grammar mistakes, brazilian here lol)

Replies

• mrsfoose
    Options
    Everyone is different. My weight takes forever to go down but I'll lose inches and dress sizes easily. As long as you are feeling better and the scale is moving you're doing fine. A side effect of a food intolerance is bloating of the stomach, so if you notice that your clothes fit tighter after eating the common hard to digest foods you may want to experiment with taking it away and seeing if that helps at all. Hope this helped some!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    I have lost 20 and see no difference and I have pictures! I tell myself it is because I am losing all over and not just in one spot. Still wearing the same clothes, they are a little bigger but not big enough to change sizes. Hang in there, I am sure we will notice soon!
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Don't give up, I really didn't feel different until I got to 20 lbs. I am finally seeing a change in my body, it was as if one day I woke up and my whole body had changed. You might want to start doing some workouts to make sure that you are not losing muscle. I am trying to walk at least 3 day a week. I hope it helps :) don't give up. Like the post above you are losing weight everywhere and that might be why you don't notice yet.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Everybody is different. Some see it as in their clothes are more loose, others can't really tell a difference. BUT, I'm betting you FEEL better, maybe walk a little quicker? maybe you can do exercises that you couldn't do before you lost the weight? I'm sure if you put your mind to it, you can't tell it in some fashion. Just don't give up!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    It took me over 20 pounds to notice a difference and close to 40 pounds before other's noticed. It will happen. Hang in there!
  • ariel3561
    ariel3561 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    If you are tall that will make a lot of difference also. Or if you've cut your sodium and are not retaining as much water it wouldn't be as obvious with how your clothes fit.
  • maaalva
    maaalva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone ! I guess I'll just keep losing weight and hoping I notice the difference.
    My friends dont know that I am trying to lose weight and they keep asking me if I lost some. I guess its just me then.
    Will also do some more workouts...
    Thanks again ^^