Large Breast and Sport Bra!!

Options

Replies

• jessiolry
    Options
    The best thing ive ever done for myself is invest in some good bras. I used to wear 2 or 3 sports bras. NOooooo longer. I went to a specialty bra store and they showed me the light!!!!! Im currently a 40 HH. My favorite sport bra currently is the Energise by Elomi. These bras can range 50 to $100 but worth every penny. I also love the brand Panache every day bras. Occasionally you can find some cheaper ones on Ebay......
    Also, handwash your bras!!! after spending soooooo much on bras Ive learned to handwash. sooooo important for the longevity of your bras

hope this helps
  • KazziaLlewellynn
    KazziaLlewellynn Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Quick note so ya'll know BUMP means Bringing Up My Post, it's a way to have it appear in your topics so you can refer back to it.

And thanks for the notes, I'm a big girl myself, 46 F, and I needed to find one!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Quick note so ya'll know BUMP means Bringing Up My Post, it's a way to have it appear in your topics so you can refer back to it.

And thanks for the notes, I'm a big girl myself, 46 F, and I needed to find one!
    40 A here! So i was just reading out of curiosity...but why is this person waiting to get down to 300 pounds to have a night out with her hubby? You deserve love NOW Baby Girl!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I need help as well finding one thats a 40JJ. I gave up but if yall have any suggestions I sure would appreciate it!
  • dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I need help as well finding one thats a 40JJ. I gave up but if yall have any suggestions I sure would appreciate it!

Have u looked into shock absorbers bby
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I used to have 38G boobies. I had a reduction and now I am 36D. I used to wear any kind of sports bra and just wear three of them so they wouldn't punch me in the face. Now when I go jogging I wear two sports bras. One from Nike and another off brand from Target.
  • jessiolry
    Options
    The best thing ive ever done for myself is invest in some good bras. I used to wear 2 or 3 sports bras. NOooooo longer. I went to a specialty bra store and they showed me the light!!!!! Im currently a 40 HH. My favorite sport bra currently is the Energise by Elomi. These bras can range 50 to $100 but worth every penny. I also love the brand Panache every day bras. Occasionally you can find some cheaper ones on Ebay......
    Also, handwash your bras!!! after spending soooooo much on bras Ive learned to handwash. sooooo important for the longevity of your bras

hope this helps
  • bellawares
    bellawares Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Sorry for askin a silly qu...but what da bump 4?

So this thread would show up in my topics. I want to read the responses after the Packers win the game. Every time I try to read a post they score. I must pay attention to the game:laugh: .
  • dablaksista
    dablaksista Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry for askin a silly qu...but what da bump 4?

So this thread would show up in my topics. I want to read the responses after the Packers win the game. Every time I try to read a post they score. I must pay attention to the game:laugh: .

Lol I hear you xx
  • FreshStart89
    Options

Have u looked into shock absorbers bby

No but I will right now!! Thanks :)
  • sbrandl
    sbrandl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Title Nine (www.titlenine.com) has great sports bras and they are very reasonable. Not sure what size they go up to though.
    Good luck
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I wear two :\ I have a regular bra underneath (not a padded, but a comfortable/movable one), then a sports bra over it.
  • Misspositiveme
    Misspositiveme Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I think absorb shock seems to be what a few people r suggesting and maybe a specialty store
  • stardozer
    stardozer Posts: 180
    Options
    Whats a JJ and G and F and FF mean?
  • FreshStart89
    Options

I think absorb shock seems to be what a few people r suggesting and maybe a specialty store

I looked at the website and they go up to HH. Oh well, worth the try! Thanks ladies!!
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy someone made this thread. I'm a 36DD and only have one good sports bra. The suggestions here really help
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    36HH here.
    I buy all my bras from biggerbras.com I am in the US, but I think it is a UK site. I find that the UK has better fits. For sports bra I get the Shock Absorber level 4 bra. I agree with some former posts. As an fyi for regular bras I get the Panache. The bras and sports bra are a little more expensive than normal but so worth it.
    I have also used figleaves.com
  • Misspositiveme
    Options
    36HH here.
    I buy all my bras from biggerbras.com I am in the US, but I think it is a UK site. I find that the UK has better fits. For sports bra I get the Shock Absorber level 4 bra. I agree with some former posts. As an fyi for regular bras I get the Panache. The bras and sports bra are a little more expensive than normal but so worth it.

I just looked at the Shock Absorber and it doesn't ship to the US.. Am I wrong?
  • Misspositiveme
    Options
    Whats a JJ and G and F and FF mean?

It means GOD over blessed us... Kidding. It's the bra cup size.
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    I had the same problem and went to running store to see what they had. The brand they sell is Moving Comfort. Its so comfortable and has a lot of support. Before buying this bra I was wearing 2 for running. Also is a latch in the back kind rather than dislocating a shoulder trying to take off a sweaty sports bra over your head. Good luck!