Lacking in the bosom.

Options
Hopefully this isn't going to be flagged or reported as inappropriate because this is something I would really like support in. I barely fill out a B cup. That's not terrible, but somedays when I've exercised and eaten healthy I'll observe myself in the mirror to get some uplifting inspiration to keep me motivated, and I can't help but notice how much farther out my stomach is than my boobs. :[ That's what makes me so uncomfortable. If I had a full C cup I think I'd at least have more self confindence because shirts would be more snug at my chest and not my tummy and my fat rolls wouldn't be quite as noticable. I know that guys prefer curvy girls more than stick figures. What bums me out is that I can't be curvy because I have small boobs, AND I'm no where close to skinny. That just makes me a chub. :'[

Replies

• shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I've always had kind of a boyish shape. Not too many curves, really small chested. I'm just hoping to find someone who likes me for who I am... I'm not changing for anybody! I am who I am, like it or not.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Breast implants all the way
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    same! I've been working on burning the tummy, though. honestly, everything else for me is in proportion. It's just the tum!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain... I was almost a D cup when I was 190lbs, then almost as soon as I hit 140 they shrank down to barely Bs again. I'm somewhat happy I can fit into all my old, cutesy Victoria's Secret bras again.... but... *sigh* I really miss having a larger chest too. Sucks that every woman in my family but me was blessed with a large chest. I dunno what to tell you though, I've been searching the internet for months trying to find a non-surgical solution to my problem... I've heard massaging them helps, and working the pectoral muscles CAN create the "appearance" of a larger chest, as the muscles push your actual breasts out further, but do not make them actually bigger.
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    I'm part of the fried egg club too :embarassed: I just keep telling myself at least it's all boob and not 3 cups extra of fat :bigsmile:
  • ManicMelody
    Options
    I have the same problem. The smaller I get, the smaller they get. My fiance loves them, incidentally. Someone is going to love your body no matter what, and you should too. =]
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    Actually, big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. I have D's (tmi??) and I feel like they make me look top-heavy sometimes when I wear skinny jeans and those cute flowy tops.. That's just me maybe.. Unless I'm wearing a tighter shirt they just sort of... make me look big. hehe.. :blushing:

I bet that In time and with more weight loss you will find your B cups are rather sufficient. ;) Unless they get smaller then I dunno what else there is to do but get implants or an amazing bra. =D
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    I also have a small chest, barely fill out an A cup =S I'm finding that as I'm losing weight it's helping me to love them more though! And there will come a point when your stomach won't stick out farther! Just be confident with who you are and people will love you for it =)
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I definitely have a more boyish figure too, and no matter how much weight I gain NONE of it ends up in my bra cup!!!! When I gain weight my stomach, my arms, my legs all balloon out, but not my chest. When I lose weight I also loose it everywhere! It doesn't seem fair, but I don't see plastic surgery as being the answer. There are plenty of guys who will love you for you not what size cup you have. I've fantasized what it would be like to actually have some clevage, but I'm certainly not going under the knife to do it. My husband thinks I'm perfect no matter. I find different shirts to be more flattering (ballerina/scoop necks), and I just accept it. Besides, when I lose these 20 pounds, and I'm still tiny on top, I can squeeze more easily between people in large crowds!!!!
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I'm part of the fried egg club too :embarassed: I just keep telling myself at least it's all boob and not 3 cups extra of fat :bigsmile:

oh sweet jesus, this made me laugh. i shall from now until forever refer to my breastuses as fried eggs.

OP: my biggest fitness goal isn't a tiny, tight rear; defined, strong shoulders, or a 6-pack; it's just keeping my tummy flatter than my chest. All the other things are secondary :-D

You're not a chub, your body just has different proportions than other peoples. Don't compare yourself with anyone else. You're beautiful - just the way you are - if you're not with a man right now, maybe you'll end up with a butt-man. :) or a man who likes falsies. Just make sure you end up with a man who likes you for YOU.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

Really? Rather than just learning to love and accept her body she should alter it, forever? Worst advice ever.

Keep eating right, keep working out, as you continue to lose your body will sort itself out, it's kind of like puberty all over again. If it really bothers you get some padded bras (I REALLY like gel bras, they feel awesome).

Stay positive and stay motivated. Learn to love your body as is, it makes weight loss a lot easier.
  • SexSeaCow
    SexSeaCow Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Boobs or no boobs doesn't really matter. A man may like to look at full-chested women, but whether or not you have cleavage isn't going to be the determining factor in finding a partner for your life.
    Focus on your diet and exercise routine. Shrink your belly and waistline and you'll feel a lot more confident even with smaller breasts!
    I have smallish ones too and after talking to my mom, sister and friends with big boobs I've decided that I like them small - it's easy to run and exercise and I don't have to worry about the discomfort of the "support systems" they have to use to restrain their breasts when they try to workout.
    I considered getting implants for a while but at one consultation I held the actual implants and they were so HEAVY! Also, they took pictures of me with implants in my shirt to see what I would look like and it looked as though I had gained 15 lbs! So after those experiences I decided just to be me and to try and be the best version of myself that I can.
    Forget about the things you have no control over (like your bra size) and focus on what you do have the power to change.
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Chicka, boobs are not everything. You'd be very surprised how it doesnt always get you places. Sides, there are other things as well like the butt, hips(think shakira and she doesnt have big boobs), eyes, legs and everything else under the sun. I always feel like mine arent enough and I have full C's, but I'm finding out that that's not always the way. Sometimes I catch guys based on pure wit(which I love).

So, love your body because confidence is the most sexy thing. If you dont love you, who will?
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I definitely have a more boyish figure too, and no matter how much weight I gain NONE of it ends up in my bra cup!!!! When I gain weight my stomach, my arms, my legs all balloon out, but not my chest. When I lose weight I also loose it everywhere! It doesn't seem fair, but I don't see plastic surgery as being the answer. There are plenty of guys who will love you for you not what size cup you have. I've fantasized what it would be like to actually have some clevage, but I'm certainly not going under the knife to do it. My husband thinks I'm perfect no matter. I find different shirts to be more flattering (ballerina/scoop necks), and I just accept it. Besides, when I lose these 20 pounds, and I'm still tiny on top, I can squeeze more easily between people in large crowds!!!!

btw girlfriend, you can get some real pretty cleavage by doing flys and pushups. :drinker:
  • BrendaPetersen
    BrendaPetersen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'll loan you some... lol The only time I had boobs before was when PG with my son....now there is just to much of them..... lol I hope to lose them :)
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options

btw girlfriend, you can get some real pretty cleavage by doing flys and pushups. :drinker:

Yes you can!! Learn to love what you have babe!! Your beautiful!!:flowerforyou:
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

Yes you can!! Learn to love what you have babe!! Your beautiful!!:flowerforyou:

Exactly! I can't stand bra shopping and all the bras in my size are super padded. I try t hem on and I don't even recognize myself. Who wants all that crap????? I don't!!! I barely padded bra is my preference, not pretend C-cups! LOL!
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options

Really? Rather than just learning to love and accept her body she should alter it, forever? Worst advice ever.

Keep eating right, keep working out, as you continue to lose your body will sort itself out, it's kind of like puberty all over again. If it really bothers you get some padded bras (I REALLY like gel bras, they feel awesome).

Stay positive and stay motivated. Learn to love your body as is, it makes weight loss a lot easier.

If you don't want to do it then don't do it but it is an option for people who would like larger breasts.
  • slammie22
    Options

I actually thought about that. Then I did research and found out that there is no way I'll EVER have the money to pay for that if I want to go through college. :p
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options

I actually thought about that. Then I did research and found out that there is no way I'll EVER have the money to pay for that if I want to go through college. :p

This is going to be the reward to myself once I meet my goal. I've already started saving. I don't intend to get big ones; I just want a full B. I hate my boobs, but I love the rest of my body besided the extra lbs.