So what new

Options
Hi, my name is Tanya, I have been useing MFP for about 2 months now and love it , lost 8 lbs so far. Trying to get myself back into shape. I am trying to keep diabetes at bay for as long as I can, with both my kids I had Gestational diabetes and was told I will have diabetes when I am older, So long story short if I can keep from having to stick my finger It is worth it to keep the weight off. :smile:

I meant to say Some What New

Replies

• SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tanya, I have been useing MFP for about 2 months now and love it , lost 8 lbs so far. Trying to get myself back into shape. I am trying to keep diabetes at bay for as long as I can, with both my kids I had Gestational diabetes and was told I will have diabetes when I am older, So long story short if I can keep from having to stick my finger It is worth it to keep the weight off. :smile:

I meant to say Some What New
    Welcome to the forums!
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    Great process so far keep up the hard work. Use the forums to your advantage they are full of supportive people out trying to achieve many of the same goals as yourself. Keep pushing!!
  • vhataway
    Options
    I just joined about a month ago. My problem is high cholesterol. Mine was 306! It runs in my family and of course, my overweight problem made it a lot worse. I say we can do this! This, MFP, has been the best thing I have found so far...don't have to count points
    or weigh the food. I am really pulling for you and hope you can obliterate the possibility of diabetes for good! We can do this together!